View Full Version : Stickless Rokets

Bobby Peru
09-18-2015, 03:40 PM
Anyone have any experience with these things. I picked up a box of Superblitz by Hestia. They look like artillery shells but you're supposed to just set them on the ground and up they go. Seems dangerous and unpredictable. Like they're supposed to go straight up but what's the chance of them flying sideways? Could they be put in a mortar?
incidentally, all the writing on the package is either Polish, Romanian or Serbian. Eastern European anyway.

Thanks for the input.

ilovecrackle
09-18-2015, 03:53 PM
Iv never had any experience with stick less rockets but like you said, they sound unpredictable.
Even those things you set on the ground with the "plastic wings" on the side and they shoot straight up I tend to stay away from for that exact reason. haha

jknepp1954
09-18-2015, 05:42 PM
I think i had these one time - importer at time said yes light and put into 1" mortar tube. but that is dangerous as well - very dangerous.
probably why they are now outlawed!:rolleyes: :eek:

ilovecrackle
09-18-2015, 06:23 PM
I think i had these one time - importer at time said yes light and put into 1" mortar tube. but that is dangerous as well - very dangerous.
probably why they are now outlawed!:rolleyes: :eek:

Yeah, I had a couple bad experiences with Jumping jacks back in the day. No way in heck I'm gonna fool around with stickless rockets. hahaha

matandch
09-18-2015, 09:39 PM
Iv'e had them. Be sure to put them on a solid flat surface. Light fuse and get away!

PyroJoeNEPA
09-20-2015, 07:04 PM
I have had them & still have some in my "stash". They are from Poland & yes, they may go sideways on you, so be sure to have lots of room & get clear when you light them. Most of the ones I have set off have gone pretty straight up & they have very good height to them & a nice "wallop". Hestia is a good brand--grab them when you can get them.
As for putting them in a tube--NO---you would NOT have time to light it & get it in a tube safely. Have fun with them--they are great little devices--but remember that in this case the "standard warning" on everything DOES apply--"Light Fuse & Get Away"......LOL. Far Away!!!