PDA

View Full Version : Wholesale Fireworks 2015 Fall/Winter price list

Wholesale Fireworks
09-08-2015, 02:09 PM
I haven't seen any new posts here for awhile....so how about some great discounts for the fall

2015 Fall/Winter Price List

We hope everyone has had a great summer. Every summer we all try to cram as much as we can into each day to take advantage of the long summer days.
As the days get shorter and the nights get longer, we have just what you need!

Lower minimum orders for larger discounts.

Follow the link below to our Fall/Winter price list to take advantage of our new discount structure. We have once again lowered the minimum order to receive the 40% discount .
You now have more time and no excuse to not light up the sky with your favorite fireworks.

Fall/Winter price list (http://wfboom.com/forms/2015FallWinterPriceList.pdf)

This price list is limited to items that are currently in stock. If you don't see it on the list it is because we do not have it. The missing items are NOT discontinued, we just sold them all and won't have any new stock until the spring of 2016.

PGHBoom
09-24-2015, 03:53 PM
Are your individual 500 gram items such as Archer's Revenge (one per case) and your Assorted Cases (mixed items packaged together) considered part of the Discounted Case specials. I am just trying to plan one big purchase for next year that would allow me to take advantage of your Case Discount promotion. Thanks.

Wholesale Fireworks
09-28-2015, 03:59 PM
Yes they are.