PDA

View Full Version : Feedback this week displayfireworks1 youtube

displayfireworks1
08-26-2015, 06:16 PM
Here is a copy of a recent email I received. From time to time I will post a few of these emails to help drowned out the few negative opinions that occasional surface.
Hi Dave I couldn't figure out how to contact you anywhere else so I hope you don't mind that I emailed you on here.

I just really needed to let you know how much you help me so far I've always been interested in pyrotechnics in watching your videos have really helped me decide that this is what I want to do it is because of you that I am now working with xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxx. a pyrotechnics company out of xxxxxxx xxxx xxxx.
And after my first show I realized this is what I want to do and I specifically have you to thank for that.

After I am 21 I will be most definitely purchasing your ATF license DVD and look forward to getting my license.

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for inspiring me to do this.

Thanks.
xxxxx.

In the subsequent emails we shared he went on to tell me the fireworks company he went to work for was surprised he knew so much on his first display, he told them it was my videos.

Shooter
08-26-2015, 06:55 PM
That is a very inspirational story from that young man. Haters are going to hate.

mattfr12
08-26-2015, 10:06 PM
That's awesome. Your videos are very helpful, the knowledge I got from them was extremely appriciated. all the way from getting an ATF license to installing a ematches. Knowledge is a great thing especially when messing with explosives. There are people out there that possibly still have there fingers or more because they watched your videos.

Tropmoore75
08-26-2015, 10:43 PM
That's awesome. Your videos are very helpful, the knowledge I got from them was extremely appriciated. all the way from getting an ATF license to installing a ematches. Knowledge is a great thing especially when messing with explosives. There are people out there that possibly still have there fingers or more because they watched your videos.

Well said Matt, I second that!!

chriskrc
08-27-2015, 07:29 AM

Agreed. Well said.