PDA

View Full Version : 3 FireFighters Killed "NorthWest"

CafreakinBOOM
08-20-2015, 12:11 AM
We as Pyros. We work close with Firefighters, my heart aches.

I got to know a few firefighters these past years. Some of them LoVe FireWorks just as much as I do. The local Fire Dept. also donated their turnout gear to the local pyros.

With all the fires in the NorthWest, I am motivated more than ever to help plant trees or help in what ever way I can.

I am approached by lots of people asking questions about Fireworks. I Love the look in their eyes when I refer them pyrotalk.com

Well all my pyro peeps in the NorthWest. "I am asking that you find out how you can help your local Fire Dept."

Maybe having a local catering company deliver something as simple as cookies. :confused::confused:

I dont know........................... I just want to figure a way to help.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/western-wildfires/scores-giant-fires-threaten-overwhelm-western-crews-n412731

Any comments or Ideas?

chriskrc
08-21-2015, 07:29 AM
This is a true tragedy, these guy's are fighting these fires and they they just don't stop burning. I feel for their families. They work hard to help others and they get my deepest respect. RIP to those firefighters, great job to all working to stop the wildfires.

pbjacker
08-21-2015, 12:07 PM
As a soldier, I am not the least embarrassed to say I find firefighters the "heroes" most deserving of thanks and support.