PDA

View Full Version : Artwork sneak peak

displayfireworks1
08-19-2015, 09:26 PM
This is a short sneak peak video of a caricature of me and my YouTube channel. This was made by a local Pittsburgh artist. I will try to use this and possible other images for future marketing. I would like to design some Consumer Fireworks items. So if you out there in the fireworks business please feel free to send me a confidential email pyrotalk@gmail.com.
This artwork will eventually make it onto my website or I may sell it as poster. The colors and quality are much better than the video shows. I tried to capture the funny side of the videos I produced over the years. According to my wife, the image looks very much like me. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7gvWX-7ybo

Shooter
08-19-2015, 09:41 PM
You made it big time. Your own caricature. Question: Would you be recognizable without the camcorder?

displayfireworks1
08-19-2015, 10:02 PM
I think the camcorder is part of what I do and references the videos I produce. Of course the only people that will recognize me will be the ones that have seen my videos. Funny thing is when I go to fireworks event most people recognize my voice. I usually hear that from the wife of the fireworks enthusiast, she must hear me as her husband is watching my videos.

Wholesale Fireworks
08-20-2015, 01:17 PM
Dave ....LOVE that piece of art. I would buy one if you get it made into a poster!

PyroManiacs
08-20-2015, 11:06 PM
That is Awesome!
The only thing missing is that group of 20 or so...

chriskrc
08-21-2015, 07:26 AM
That's really cool Dave.

displayfireworks1
08-21-2015, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the compliments, it looks really great when viewed on a computer. I am just afraid to post it on the website just yet. I think it s time I move into a Consumer Fireworks item, I am in search of a fireworks company to work with. I have ideas on a 500 Gram cake. I already made it into a 16x 20 photo and it holds the quality. I'll try to show it more down the road.