PDA

View Full Version : 1.4 and 1.3 Mortar and mine racks!! Custom built. Let me know what you need.

Tropmoore75
08-06-2015, 03:32 PM
Does anyone need fireworks racks constructed? I custom build fireworks racks to suit your needs. I Am in the Pittsburgh Area and will give you a fair price on a custom built rack. All tubes are HDPE with hardwood plugs. The tubes are cleaned to remove any shark edges, burrs etc, all plugs will be stapled or screwed depending on the Size of tube. I also can design racks based on your needs. PM me your needs or state them here.

Tropmoore75
08-06-2015, 06:42 PM
Please delete this post, I can help people design racks, setups etc, but my business insurance will not cover this part unless I start a whole new separate entity to my existing business, LIaBILITY, LIABILITY, LIABILITY, they won't cover me, funny how I've paid them literally hundreds of thousands of dollars and have more than enough insurance to cover your families families, but mention what it's for and the word fireworks, and they lose their minds. Sorry for making this post, thought I could help and get you local guys what you wanted at an affordable price and one hell of a built, safe product.

pyromustang
08-07-2015, 01:16 AM
I make and sales flag pole holder with HDPE tubes that look like fireworks racks. The same Rack of flag pole holders can be used for shooting fireworks. But I sales flag pole holder on paper.;)

displayfireworks1
08-07-2015, 10:54 AM
Please review the rules about selling on pyrotalk forums. If you are in a business or trying to get into a business please contact me for business advertising information. The contracts' I have with my approved advertisers gives them certain advertising rights exclusive to the forums. The website is free to enthusiast, business operations are paid members.
On a side note I can not tell you how many people want to get into the fireworks mortar business as soon as they fabricate a few racks. It is a highly competitive area. If someone needs advertising information please contact me with you website information after you develop your business. Thank you.