PDA

View Full Version : GREAT NEWS for me! lol

NYJoeD
08-02-2015, 10:27 AM
got some good news in the mail last night! received my letter of clearence from the ATF/DOJ as an employee possessor of explosives in NY. also received my letter from NYS DMV to go and have my licensed upgraded to my hazmat endorsement. So i'm well on my way to my own ATF type 54 i guess and hope. im really excited about this and hope to be starting a small to mid sized display company soon as i have some great connection for business in weddings and events as well as some city and town events also. my question is do i wait to get my pyrotechnics certificate to put in for the atf?

chriskrc
08-02-2015, 07:30 PM
That's great to hear. Keep us posted with the rest.

PyroManiacs
08-02-2015, 09:11 PM
Yea man... keep us updated!

NYJoeD
08-03-2015, 12:00 PM
Thanks bud. Will u be at the training show August 15th?

NYJoeD
08-03-2015, 12:01 PM
Will do. I assume I have to have my pyro license to apply for the ATF?

CTPYRO
08-03-2015, 12:34 PM
I'n order to legally shoot in NYS your going to have to have a letter of compentency ( State Shooters License ). This is a test you must take and pass. As for the Hazmat... you have to take a test on that as well at the DMV. The letter you got employee possessor of explosives in NY.. do you work for a display company??

NYJoeD
08-03-2015, 03:12 PM
I'n order to legally shoot in NYS your going to have to have a letter of compentency ( State Shooters License ). This is a test you must take and pass. As for the Hazmat... you have to take a test on that as well at the DMV. The letter you got employee possessor of explosives in NY.. do you work for a display company??
I am starting with you guys @ bay fireworks I will be attending the training show on 8/15. I have the hazmat already and am ready to learn. I am sending a copy of everything to Chris A tonight