PDA

View Full Version : RGS Brand?

Tropmoore75
07-30-2015, 11:40 PM
Has anyone ever shot any RGS products? Interested in your feedback. I just wired up a new rack I built this week and let 16 Black Widows rip. Will never buy a ton of other brands Cans again. Completely Blew away the competition. I shot everything from FOA, Megabanger, Grucci, Showtime, and Brothers against them tonight. NOthing comes out of the tube louder, Goes higher and breaks bigger. Really Really great shells. :cool:

KentuckyPyro
07-31-2015, 02:14 AM
Yes I have shot a lot of RGS and I will say they are all great. I recommend of course Black Widdows (best 1.4 can shell this year in my opinion) and a great 500g cake I shot was called Power. I know there are several "Power" cakes out there but RGS is the best. Pyroshine is another good cake, and also 4th of July Sky.. They are all really good.

KentuckyPyro
07-31-2015, 02:26 AM
also try Rainin Gold

PyroManiacs
07-31-2015, 11:21 PM
Power by World Class this year was awesome AND only a 200G.... it hit like a 500.

pyromustang
08-02-2015, 12:12 AM
which one of the sponsors on pyrotalk sales the RGS Brand?:confused:

KentuckyPyro
08-02-2015, 12:22 AM
which one of the sponsors on pyrotalk sales the RGS Brand?:confused:

Call around. Send some emails. I only have 50% of their products memorized. Sry

Tropmoore75
08-03-2015, 12:07 AM
I just started shooting their stuff (reason why I started this thread). Befriended the main distributer/owner of the brand, earlier this year and have a decent in at wholesale stuff and a rep that does the leg work for me so if you want to place an order, maybe I can help. Supposed to go out to indy in late January, early February to sample and demo some of his stuff. Was thinking of possibly Repping, his brand and selling it here in PA. Will know more as soon as the 2016 product starts filtering in

KentuckyPyro
08-03-2015, 01:38 AM
If there is a consumer shell out there better than Black Widdow this year I'd buy a whole lot of it. I honestly dont think there are better consumer canister shells though.

joewad
09-20-2015, 06:03 PM
This was my first year shooting any RGS products. I agree with the comments regarding 2015 Black Widow canisters after shooting Excals, Pyro Demon, Zeus and Megabangers. They actually had my ears ringing a bit both at lift and in the air. Color was superb also. Black Widow canisters appear to be approximately 1 inch longer than other canisters. I think the extra packing material contributes to the greater rip out of the tube, whatever it may be. I haven't disected one yet. I also shot their 500 grammers Power and Strength, very nice pace and vivid colors. If I remember correctly the owner/founder is a fellow hoosier here in Indiana. I've search and searched but can not find anyone selling RGS wholesale.

Fire Art
09-25-2015, 11:54 AM
If you come up to my demo bring a few Black Widows. I heard a lot of good things about them. I have a couple shells I will put up against them just to see.

mattfr12
09-25-2015, 07:20 PM
If you come up to my demo bring a few Black Widows. I heard a lot of good things about them. I have a couple shells I will put up against them just to see.

Do we need to pre order at the demo or is it just as easy to purchase on site.

hatsgoods
09-25-2015, 09:34 PM
Do we need to pre order at the demo or is it just as easy to purchase on site.

i i don't know if you have to pre order, but what i did is place my order and in the comments/notes part i put "this is my order for your company's fall open shoot 2015". i did happen to notice when i placed my order i selected "pick up at fire art" and for the pick up date i put oct 10th.

Tropmoore75
09-25-2015, 11:42 PM

I have 70 or so Black widows Left, hopefully I will be up at the shoot with Matt, They are decent shells, the only other shells as loud and big as widows in 2015, IMHO, were the Assassin Shells. I will let you compare a few. What shells do you have to compare them to?