PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Kentucky!

KentuckyPyro
07-26-2015, 05:27 AM
Hey everyone my name is Daniel. I live in a small town located in south central Kentucky. Within 20 miles of a distributor you all might know as "Little China" or "Nite Lites" in Leitchfield Ky. I have been shooting fireworks for a few years now. I am now finding myself shooting them more and more away from special occasions and just doing it more as a hobby. Anyway, just doing this "Introduction" thing because its the thing to do in a forum. I just got Dave's ATF DVD in the mail this morning and actually just finished watching it and filling out my paper work. All that I am waiting on is a reply back from Little China to see if I can use them for contingency storage and then I will have my application in the mail and hopefully start shooting some 1.3g and maybe upload some videos as well. Look forward to disscussions on the board with everyone. Thanks again for the DVD Dave and all of the great youtube uploads.

PyroManiacs
07-26-2015, 06:45 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk, Dan!

Shooter
07-26-2015, 07:46 AM
Welcome aboard from another fellow Kentucky member. Eddie is 213 miles from me. He has offered me a contingency, but, I'm not so sure the ATF will allow it. Used to fish Rough River Lake quite often when I lived in Elizabethtown.

KentuckyPyro
07-26-2015, 02:00 PM
I spent most of my childhood in Falls of Rough. Beautiful place. If you are 200+ Mi from Eddie where are you located? east or west ky?

Shooter
07-26-2015, 03:09 PM
I spent most of my childhood in Falls of Rough. Beautiful place. If you are 200+ Mi from Eddie where are you located? east or west ky?

Daniel, I live in southeastern Ky. A little town called Pineville.

displayfireworks1
07-26-2015, 06:22 PM
When you contact Nite Lites for your contingency tell Eddie I sent you and you want to be future 1.3 customer of his. He has great selection of items including 1.3. What is your level of experience do you have, have you used advanced techniques like firing systems or fusing multiple items together?

KentuckyPyro
07-27-2015, 01:02 AM
When you contact Nite Lites for your contingency tell Eddie I sent you and you want to be future 1.3 customer of his. He has great selection of items including 1.3. What is your level of experience do you have, have you used advanced techniques like firing systems or fusing multiple items together?

Hey Dave, I havent used a firing system yet. I am really wanting to find someone who has one in the area soon and try it out. I have fused several shows together using slow/fast fuse. Cakes and shells etc.. Thanks for the reply man

KentuckyPyro
07-27-2015, 01:13 AM
btw I am also planning on attending PGI events next year. I just found out this is the end of their "season" if you will call it that. I can't make the trip to Wyoming its over 19hrs drive from me. I think I heard next year the big convention will be in northern Indiana somewhere which is much more convenient for me.