PDA

View Full Version : selling 1.3g to non license holders

bearcreek
07-23-2015, 11:03 PM
Well I went to a person's show a couple weeks ago and he had 1.3g in his show. So i talked to him after it was over and asked about when he got his permit he said he got the product from a buddy's buddy. I'm To want confront the guy selling to others and tell him how dangerous it is to sell 1.3g to others. How much trouble will he be in if caught by the ATF?

countryboy7978
07-23-2015, 11:59 PM
Well I went to a person's show a couple weeks ago and he had 1.3g in his show. So i talked to him after it was over and asked about when he got his permit he said he got the product from a buddy's buddy. I'm To want confront the guy selling to others and tell him how dangerous it is to sell 1.3g to others. How much trouble will he be in if caught by the ATF?

Do you also plan to confront the cocaine dealer in the dark alley and tell him how dangerous it is to sell drugs to those without a prescription? I would just leave well enough alone. Is it illegal? Yes. Could he serve serious time? Yes.

CTPYRO
07-24-2015, 10:40 AM
It's not the ATF... it's the local police that will arrest him and then the ATF will come in when they are notified unless the ATF does stakeouts... that was a great movie BTW.... And the one really that would be in hot water is the one that made the purchase initially

chriskrc
07-24-2015, 03:59 PM
He will probably have some type of issue down the road with getting 1.3 illegally. I wouldn't get in the middle of it.

CTPYRO
07-24-2015, 05:47 PM
He will probably have some type of issue down the road with getting 1.3 illegally. I wouldn't get in the middle of it.

I doubt it to be honest... lot's of bootleggers out there. People see what can be made and thats the problem. But it's the people that use it incorrectly and can get hurt badly. I mean seeing vids of people with no safety protection on.. its crazy

chriskrc
07-25-2015, 11:02 AM
I doubt it to be honest... lot's of bootleggers out there. People see what can be made and thats the problem. But it's the people that use it incorrectly and can get hurt badly. I mean seeing vids of people with no safety protection on.. its crazy

Agree 100% , but when something does go wrong, which we hope doesn't happen, that seems to be when bootleggers get caught. It takes time , sometimes too long for them to get caught, but I wouldn't stick my nose in it. People need to be responsible for themselves and when shit hits the fan for them they need to deal with their mistakes. Now it's something we all face because those who don't like fireworks blame fireworks because they don't want to hear the truth. It's something we have to keep screaming as loud as we can, use fireworks correctly and safely and only shoot what you are aloud to. If you don't have the proper license or training, don't be foolish. Now I did shoot 1.4 aerials this year as I have past years but I'm not looking to grab 1.3 without proper license. I've been around very high explosives with the army, but I for one will stick with 1.4 until I get my 54 and hopefully get with a club or company and do some shoots. Some people think they know everything and that's a real problem.