PDA

View Full Version : Hey dave they are talking about you again

pyromustang
07-22-2015, 01:25 PM
http://www.pyrouniverse.com/forum/showthread.php/43645-Why-you-should-get-a-54 see post 1 and than go to post 10 that is were they start talking about you

They talk about how bad it is for you to make money from your dvd. at the same time they pay to be a supporting member. who is the real dumb ass. You do not charge to be a member here.
Thanks dave for this FREE forum.

xRay
07-22-2015, 04:28 PM
http://www.pyrouniverse.com/forum/showthread.php/43645-Why-you-should-get-a-54 see post 1 and than go to post 10 that is were they start talking about you

They talk about how bad it is for you to make money from your dvd. at the same time they pay to be a supporting member. who is the real dumb ass. You do not charge to be a member here.
Thanks dave for this FREE forum.

You do realize that post 1 & 10 are from 2012..?

mattfr12
07-22-2015, 05:34 PM
Post 10 is awesome I couldn't take it guy says it doesn't say to check with local jurasdictions. I could vision him riding buying 1.3 then just dumping it off in his back yard cops come he goes what the he'll I'm licensed.

If you read the back of deodorant I always wondered why they had to say not to apply to your eyes. Some people lol

Shooter
07-22-2015, 07:11 PM
Post 10 is awesome I couldn't take it guy says it doesn't say to check with local jurasdictions. I could vision him riding buying 1.3 then just dumping it off in his back yard cops come he goes what the he'll I'm licensed.

If you read the back of deodorant I always wondered why they had to say not to apply to your eyes. Some people lol
Now, I know why my eyes are always burning. I'm going to have to start reading the instructions. :rolleyes:

displayfireworks1
07-26-2015, 10:54 PM
I must have missed this post until now. That is one of probably 50 posts saying something derogatory about me, my videos, the ATF license etc. It has been going on for probably 8 years now. Many of those members are part of pyrotechnic clubs. If I had to list the number one organization trying to stop me or my promotion of pyrotechnics, it would be them (20 people on pyrouniverse). They beat out the Consumer Product Safety Commission or any anti-fireworks group. It has actually changed my opinion about many pyrotechnic clubs in United States. It used to bother me, but now I find it entertaining to some degree. All of the people trying to stop me are either members of fireworks clubs or work for fireworks companies. I can not think of one person or organization against me that does not fall into that category. I will let you decide what their motives are.
I am not beyond listening to someone for guidance, I approached a few prominent people in the fireworks industry and told them they may approach me at any time and tell me if they think I am doing something detrimental to pyrotechnics in United States. The people I approached are not part of that website and they are not part of my website.
Now that I mentioned some organizations above, I want everyone to know I never hear a complaint from CPSC, the ATF or any anti-fireworks organizations. I should preface I did hear from the ATF one time when someone over there turned me for something years back. They tried it again when I posted that fireworks chemical video. It makes it back to me what goes on. I just keep moving forward with what I do.

mattfr12
07-26-2015, 11:05 PM
People keep getting lower and lower there is absolutely nothing wrong with what your doing.

Alot of people enjoy firearms and they come with certain responsibilities the same as fireworks. If people cant comprehend that it's not something they should be messing with. Just like the post where the guy didn't think he needed to check with local authorities to set off explosives???

A comedian jeff foxwothy said it best " sir here's your sign" only if it was that easy.

The other reason I can see is people feel like they are in an elite group that they just don't want anyone else in either for the cook factor or fear of job competition.

PGH_Pyro
07-27-2015, 12:03 AM
haters gonna hate

KentuckyPyro
07-27-2015, 01:10 AM
I must have missed this post until now. That is one of probably 50 posts saying something derogatory about me, my videos, the ATF license etc. It has been going on for probably 8 years now. Many of those members are part of pyrotechnic clubs. If I had to list the number one organization trying to stop me or my promotion of pyrotechnics, it would be them (20 people on pyrouniverse). They beat out the Consumer Product Safety Commission or any anti-fireworks group. It has actually changed my opinion about many pyrotechnic clubs in United States. It used to bother me, but now I find it entertaining to some degree. All of the people trying to stop me are either members of fireworks clubs or work for fireworks companies. I can not think of one person or organization against me that does not fall into that category. I will let you decide what their motives are.
I am not beyond listening to someone for guidance, I approached a few prominent people in the fireworks industry and told them they may approach me at any time and tell me if they think I am doing something detrimental to pyrotechnics in United States. The people I approached are not part of that website and they are not part of my website.
Now that I mentioned some organizations above, I want everyone to know I never hear a complaint from CPSC, the ATF or any anti-fireworks organizations. I should preface I did hear from the ATF one time when someone over there turned me for something years back. They tried it again when I posted that fireworks chemical video. It makes it back to me what goes on. I just keep moving forward with what I do.

Dave I just ordered and watched your DVD and I will tell you I dont regret a thing about it. Even if there could be other sources for the same info your DVD explains things well and you put quality time into producing it for a very good cause. I enjoy all the videos and always look forward to the next one. Keep on keepin on brother you are doin just fine! People are always quick to point the finger when they are jealous. Your Youtube channel and amount of views/subs speaks for itself.

Shooter
07-27-2015, 07:02 AM
I too can't find fault with a gentleman who pours out his passion for this industry. The personal time involved in running this website and staying attuned to ever-changing things is overwhelming at times. Another thing about Dave is his willingness to take a complete novice, such as myself, and let me participate in an upcoming display that he is putting on. He knows nothing about me, except my eagerness to learn. He does all this without asking for any form of compensation. For that, I am forever grateful.

chriskrc
07-27-2015, 07:27 AM
I too can't find fault with a gentleman who pours out his passion for this industry. The personal time involved in running this website and staying attuned to ever-changing things is overwhelming at times. Another thing about Dave is his willingness to take a complete novice, such as myself, and let me participate in an upcoming display that he is putting on. He knows nothing about me, except my eagerness to learn. He does all this without asking for any form of compensation. For that, I am forever grateful.

That's right passion for the industry is why it is where it is. Why people have problems with what you do Dave is ridiculous. I have your DVD package as well and plan to start the process soon. You do a ton for this industry and I believe you help make it safer with your videos.