PDA

View Full Version : What to do for my birthday?

Pyrofanatic
07-20-2015, 11:59 AM
Well I know it's a little late but my birthday is the first of august. And sense I haven't celebrated in years I figure what better way than to get some fireworks and find somewhere to shoot them. Like a celebration of turning 19 and being one more year closer to the age for the ATF license. I have checked out some local pyro clubs but I'm not sure I'll be able to get into one right away. And if I go to a friends where it is legal it will be a good 10+ hour drive. Wish NYS would just legalize all 1.4 and do something good for once. What do you think I should do? Know of any shoots I could go to in the NY PA area this august?

PyroManiacs
07-20-2015, 01:05 PM
Keep an eye out here... there will most likely be an answer from someone.

Pyrofanatic
07-20-2015, 08:33 PM
Keep an eye out here... there will most likely be an answer from someone.

Thanks I definitely will. I really want to start talking to other pyros in NYS about getting at least the legal stuff sold year round and I would gladly help with business and sales and teaching safe handling of fireworks and maybe we could get a similar law to PA where you can purchase and shoot consumer product with a permit. Or maybe start training classes where it will be like a display permit but you have to attend local classes to be trained until deemed competent to shoot.
It would really be a dream come true to get consumer fireworks sold in NYS. I would probably be browsing the stores everyday. Lol