PDA

View Full Version : Is the quality of FIEWORKS affected by the ECONOMY?

CafreakinBOOM
07-20-2015, 01:05 AM
We payed harder earned more money this year for FIREWORKS. :mad::confused:

Why is the quality going down:(?:(

I see it in small and large consumer fireworks.

PLEASE COMMENT and ENJOY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nhd4p37PPk

CafreakinBOOM
07-20-2015, 01:14 AM
Dave did predicted this would happen.......here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3LlRQlVVMU

chriskrc
07-20-2015, 08:44 AM
Yeah I see the difference over the years and I don't get it either. Is it truly because of all the regulations or are we just not getting as good a product anymore. Not that all products are bad but quality isn't what it used to be. That's a great post cafreakinboom. Plus Dave's video said a lot as well. Answers from the industry would be greatly appreciated.

displayfireworks1
07-20-2015, 09:40 PM
I believe the difference is the business purchasing the product in China. As it was put to me, The Chinese are very accommodating people, if you tell them "Can you make this For $2.00" or whatever price you give them. They will make it , then when it turns out to be junk, they will answer, That is what you told me you wanted. Some buyers from USA go over there and buy cheap junk

NWPA
07-22-2015, 10:23 AM
Everything is downsized, a pound of coffee is 14oz, 8oz chunk of cheese 6oz. that 128oz. gallon of gas will probably soon be 120oz gallon. They will rename it the new American gallon or some other lame ass thing. At my burn barrel the other day I noticed paper doesn't even burn like it used too! Just like the members post showing the variation from dot to un. I think the old adage "the only constant is change" applies. Evolution[evolving] is not always a good thing.

GAPyro
08-03-2015, 12:16 PM
I think this is where that saying "you get what you pay for" comes into play. I'm sure the rising labor costs in China are not helping either, just another incentive for them to cut manufacturing costs elsewhere.

CTPYRO
08-03-2015, 01:33 PM
I'm a firm Believer in paying for better product but you also have to know what your looking for. This is also with 1.3.... I've seen some B shells that just aren't worth the money but it's trial and error to be honest.

chriskrc
08-03-2015, 03:43 PM
I'm a firm Believer in paying for better product but you also have to know what your looking for. This is also with 1.3.... I've seen some B shells that just aren't worth the money but it's trial and error to be honest.

I've heard this quite a few times. It's the same across the board with 1.3 and 1.4, some items just aren't all that great.

PGH_Pyro
08-03-2015, 08:24 PM
you get what you pay for in China, I hear . Fireworks and anything . They will make/sell you what you want to pay .

chriskrc
08-04-2015, 07:34 AM
And of course with all the new regulations we have it's not any bit hard to believe that it's not as great a product as it used to be.