PDA

View Full Version : Training Seminars Or Display Help

Shooter
07-19-2015, 10:46 AM
I'm needing some help finding places or groups that put on training seminars or are in need of some help in their displays. I live in southeastern Kentucky and, there appears to be hardly anything going on this area. I'm willing to travel up to a certain distance that won't require me driving great distances. My sticking point is that, I will only be available on weekends. Anybody in West Virginia, east Tennessee, northern Georgia, southern Ohio, or southwestern Virginia that might be putting on seminars, training, or doing a display, please, give me a shout out. Also, if there is any member of Pyro Talk who may be a member of Bluegrass Pyro could you PM me to discuss some things about the group. Thanks.

PyroManiacs
07-19-2015, 05:27 PM
There is a Pyrotecnico north of Atlanta. Training seminars in late winter/early spring.
www.pyrotecnico.com

displayfireworks1
07-19-2015, 05:57 PM
I see you live in Kentucky. One of my advertisers Nite Lites is in Leitchfield Kentucky. I am not sure how far that is from you. Send him (Eddie) an email and ask him those questions. Tell him I sent you. He will know what is going on in the area. How far are you from Leitchfield in miles?
http://pix.epodunk.com/locatorMaps/ky/KY_4113.gif

Shooter
07-19-2015, 09:00 PM
I see you live in Kentucky. One of my advertisers Nite Lites is in Leitchfield Kentucky. I am not sure how far that is from you. Send him (Eddie) an email and ask him those questions. Tell him I sent you. He will know what is going on in the area. How far are you from Leitchfield in miles?
http://pix.epodunk.com/locatorMaps/ky/KY_4113.gif

Dave, I contacted Eddie last week. I live 213 miles from his business. I received a contingency letter from him just a few days ago and, he said he was willing to help out. I don't know if the ATF will go along with this. But, he said they can only say no. He's about my only option, otherwise, I going to have to come up with my own storage plans. I mentioned Bluegrass Pyrotechnics Guild to him in my e-mail but, he must have not seen it or was just interested in the contingency part of my e-mail questions. Never met the guy but, he seems quite likable. Will contact him again,soon.

Shooter
07-19-2015, 09:03 PM
There is a Pyrotecnico north of Atlanta. Training seminars in late winter/early spring.
www.pyrotecnico.com

Thanks PyroManiac1981! Will check them out.