PDA

View Full Version : Hate living in Maryland sometimes

n3qdz
07-17-2015, 02:21 AM
I just watched little China video Dave had up and damn, what nice product! I'd love to buy but you know Maryland ugh! Too far for a road trip. Thanks for the vid Dave and Ed, nice product!

PyroManiacs
07-18-2015, 01:42 AM
Hey bro... If you can make the drive to Philly theres a place 15 minutes just north of the city called Intergalactic Fireworks that carries a lot of awesome product as well.
They also know their shit. They also sell wholesale... and for being a PyroTalk member, you get 25% discount in the retail store.

Just call Anthony and tell him the PyroTalk website referred you and that you want a wholesale list emailed.

www.intergalacticfireworks.com

CafreakinBOOM
07-18-2015, 07:18 AM
Bro you are thousands of miles closer to Dave and PyroManiac than I am. You should be happy. You have to drive sometimes if you want to get the good stuff.

You have it pretty good, do you know about the crackerJacks ???????

Dude get out there and meet Dave. I might go to Pyromusical next year, just cause I know Dave will likely be there.

I live in Oregon.

n3qdz
07-19-2015, 12:04 AM
Hey bro... If you can make the drive to Philly theres a place 15 minutes just north of the city called Intergalactic Fireworks that carries a lot of awesome product as well.
They also know their shit. They also sell wholesale... and for being a PyroTalk member, you get 25% discount in the retail store.

Just call Anthony and tell him the PyroTalk website referred you and that you want a wholesale list emailed.

www.intergalacticfireworks.com

Just looked them up 2 hours away! HOT DAMN!!!!! Thanks man!

PyroManiacs
07-19-2015, 12:09 AM
Just looked them up 2 hours away! HOT DAMN!!!!! Thanks man!

No problem!

Dion
07-19-2015, 05:52 PM
I myself am a Crackerjack and always looking to introduce someone to the beautiful world of a pyro club! Look us up, we have a shoot coming up real soon and it would be nice to see a new face in the group!