PDA

View Full Version : Dang you DAVE!!!!!

n3qdz
07-13-2015, 07:57 PM
The 4th this year was a wake up call! We had about $600.00 in cans and festival balls. between the 2 other neighbors and us hand lighting consumer stuff, lets just say my fingers were black for 3 days. Oh I'm not complaining but I WILL NOT BE OUTDONE!!!! I came home looking up firing systems and shortly found Dave. THANK YOU SIR! The information you provide is awesome! Dave your like a drug dealer....hey man check this out.......COBRA!!!! PSSTTT hey check out how to set this up or wire it up this way. FAN DAMN TASTIC SIR!
I currently have NOTHING no firing system any donations would gladly accepted. The pyro community is much like the astronomy community trying to outdo one another but bring others all the way. Tight community just perfect for me! I have a coin jar that fills us with the "momma don't know money" and slowly acquire stuff to shoot.
You guys have opened up my eyes to "cakes". I had no idea just how good they are, we just went for canister shells. I have a feeling this pyro community is gonna cost me a ton of money and plaster a unending smile on my face and others I setup for. I like on the Mason dixon line Md and PA. anyone shoot close I would love to get some experience. Thank you Dave and all those on the board!!

PyroManiacs
07-13-2015, 09:01 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk.... you'll learn a lot here!

displayfireworks1
07-13-2015, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the forums, if you enjoy watching my videos I would suggest watching them on the main category page of pyrotalk. You can pick a category and go from there. Watch some of the electrical firing videos and see if it is something you may enjoy. The usually progression is hand lighting , then the long fuse phase and finally the move into electrical firing. LOL