PDA

View Full Version : Hello, pyro fans!

Carnivoris
07-11-2015, 10:03 AM
Hi, pyrotechnicians! I'm a lover of pretty lights in the sky from Tennessee and I've got something to share with you. I got crazy on July 4 and started playing with some fireworks in the Unity game engine and over the past week, I turned them into a sandbox game where you can build your own pyrotechnics show. You can place different fireworks, network them together with timed fuses, and ignite your show over a beautiful tropical beach environment.

I'm interested in seeing what the pyro community thinks about it and if you guys have any ideas for things that should be included in the software. I have a couple things planned: I'm going to add a tool to let you modify various aspects of a firework you've placed down (payload color, detonation height, etc); I'm looking for more types of fireworks to add to the software (advice is welcome... I'm no pyro expert!); Finally, I'm going to try to allow you to save your fireworks shows so you can share them with others.

Anyway, you can download it for free at http://carnivoris.itch.io/pyro You can optionally choose to throw a couple bucks my way, if you think it's worth it and you want to support future development of it. It's not required, though. I just want people to make some pretty lights in the sky and have some fun. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have, as well.