PDA

View Full Version : Look how far he is now

displayfireworks1
07-11-2015, 09:39 AM
You may remember Pat from my sportsman club video years back getting his ATF license and wanting to shoot some large fireworks shells he purchased at Kellners. Forums member Northern Sky added Pat into his fireworks activity in Erie. Pat recently sent me a video of his most recent fireworks display. I wish I could get more across United States to help me work with people that start out watching my videos and want to advance into pyrotechnics. Thanks Northern Sky and others.
What occurred with Pat is the opposite of the way some people think it should occur. Some people feel you should go out and get all this experience and then apply for the ATF Fireworks license. Pat did the opposite, he first obtained the license and then went out for the experience. Many people that obtain the ATF license are driven in other aspects of their lives and same drive translate over to the pyrotechnic field. In a world of internet and videos , its a new age in the world of pyrotechnics. I predict as time goes by more and more traditionalist will give up their hold the on old ways of pyrotechnics as more and more of people like Pat advance into this field.
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WbCGi9lqvE

PyroManiacs
07-11-2015, 12:00 PM
Awesome! Good for him!

Shooter
07-11-2015, 02:19 PM
All I know is,that I am a long way from doing anything like that. I hope I can get with some guys at some locations and help with their setups. Tiny steps at a time. Dave, I have already ordered your DVD package and before the weekend is over I plan to order one Cobra module and remote. Can't wait to get going learning the Cobra firing systems. Pat seems to know his stuff and that show was well choreographed in my humble opinion.

displayfireworks1
07-11-2015, 02:27 PM
Here is another feedback video I received from an new ATF Fireworks license holder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiA5BxO3qVc&feature=youtu.be

Northern Sky
07-15-2015, 04:55 PM
Pat and Pete did one heck of a job with this display. I am just disappointed that we had displays the same night.

Niceshellsdude
07-15-2015, 11:49 PM
Pat put on a helluva show! that was awesome!