PDA

View Full Version : I am just wondering where all my peeps will be at this 4TH of JULY.............

CafreakinBOOM
06-11-2015, 04:03 AM
I am just wondering where all my peeps will be at this 4TH of JULY.............

Where will you be at?

Please POST the PLACE, even on TV is good.:cool:

chriskrc
06-11-2015, 07:48 AM
Bbq and party at my friends house. Fireworks, food and fun. Gonna be a great day.

Dion
06-11-2015, 09:02 PM
At my house cooking out and lighting stuff!

ras1986
06-11-2015, 09:06 PM
I'll be at my customers house shooting a show. On the beach. Couple of beers a hot ass wife and a bad as fireworks show. Can't beat it

Westpapyro
06-11-2015, 10:16 PM
Well this maybe the first time I have ever been called a peep?
May go to American tomorrow, going to Fireart also. Next week is Spirit of 76!
Shows start on the 20th,28th,1st,3rd,4th and 5th. Then continue on the 11th, after that it slows down.
"So my homie to answer you quest... In Erie on the 4th! ". Lol

hatsgoods
06-12-2015, 05:52 AM
ill be shooting a 1.3 show in Downingtownn PA. my first show of the season starts the 20th then the 27th, 3rd and 4th and then my own show for my mothers wedding in the middle of fall time. and im not sure about nye's.

matandch
06-12-2015, 08:26 AM
Not sure about the peeps. Probably will be hanging out in their usual place at The Rural King. As for me, I'm still pretty new to central Florida and am looking to find a place to shoot.

ForexPyro
06-12-2015, 11:20 PM
Gonna be at my aunts house. It'll be the last time since she's moving. The neighborhood is super relaxed when it comes to fireworks so we're gonna go out on a nice boom.

PyroManiacs
06-13-2015, 10:11 AM
Shows all week :)

Pyro-Junkie
06-13-2015, 04:25 PM
i will definitely be working a show on the 4th, will find out in a few days witch one it will be. sooo excited to be shooting for Grucci again!!

Wholesale Fireworks
06-13-2015, 06:56 PM
We will be working all day until MIDNIGHT! So..... if you blow off everything too early we will be here to help you get back in the game!

NWPA
06-13-2015, 10:20 PM
I will be in Maine at daughters house, plenty of room for fireworks there.

PyroManiacs
06-13-2015, 11:36 PM
..... if you blow off everything too early we will be here to help you get back in the game!

Now, thats awesome!

Adam PA Artist
06-14-2015, 03:52 PM
My plans for the 4th are still up in the air i would love to end in PA if anythings going on, hoping someone doing some nice display or open shoot
plz invite im there...

CafreakinBOOM
06-15-2015, 12:17 AM
Well I will be very busy. Doing what I did for the first time a couple years ago.

On the 3rd, I will help setup one of the last hand lit fireworks shows in Oregon.

On the 4TH, I will be at a Bar-B-Q in the morning and then helping setup the show in the evening.

" I get the shills and thrills with lots of emotion when I hear the crowd singing the NATIONAL ANTHEM "

http://youtu.be/N_lCmBvYMRs?t=37

We start the flares. and the land of the free-eeee, and the home of the brave The crowd cheers, as the shells blast into the sky.

We are a great nation. I can hear different sounds of emotion from the crowd. The pace of the show gets faster, and the crowd gets louder.

The finally is near. Then finally paints the sky, then the different colors of fire fade as we hear the loud cheer......

I smile with a great feeling of accomplishment. After the safety checks, the tear-down starts.

Its nice to see the volunteers asking if they can come back next year. We finish quick with the help of many.

We invite the off duty Firemen to have a NICE COLD BEER.

When I get dropped of at home, I take a quick sniff of my arm, and I think "" hummm, I must smell like Dave smells like everyday"":p

""I had the best 4th of JULY ever, thanks to Dave""

Dave with patient, love, and devotion for the ART of FIREWORKS

created the best non-bias http://www.pyrotalk.com website in the world.

WE ARE PYROTALK

WE ARE AMERICA.

THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA

Pyro-Junkie
06-15-2015, 02:55 AM
im feeling your energy brother...gettin amped up!
I will be working on a "WORLD CLASS" show in Richmond,VA. 5 day set up/2 day wrap
those long hard days will be worth every minute of feeling like a freakin rock star while the show is blasting away :cool: