PDA

View Full Version : June 12 Collier Sportsman Club

displayfireworks1
06-09-2015, 08:30 AM
Anyone in the local Pittsburgh area looking for something to do this Friday June 12th , I will be shooting and videoing some Consumer Fireworks at the Collier Sportsman Association. I could use some help lighting some items. I have a fireworks permit for that night. If you have a few items you want to test out you can do that also.(No ground based salutes) You do not have to bring anything except something to light fireworks with. If you have a portable light that is great. This will not be a display just a demo, video and some fun so to speak. Although if I get some help maybe we can use the Cobra and put a finale together. You do not have to bring any fireworks.
While you are there be sure to visit the Breath Taking Pyro Headquarters. LOL
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/6JDqK_meQJc/hqdefault.jpg
GPS
77 Walkers Mill Rd, Oakdale, PA 15071
Please RSVP if you are coming. Date is this Friday June 12th
http://www.colliersportsmens.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/logo01a.png

Rocketshooter
06-09-2015, 05:34 PM
I can swing over after work on Friday if you need some help. What time are you going to be there?

displayfireworks1
06-09-2015, 10:23 PM
I will probably be there around 6pm to get setup, I am going to need to wait until dark to shoot.

PGH_Pyro
06-10-2015, 01:42 PM
count me in, also .
kid going away to grandparents for the wknd. perfect timing .

Rocketshooter
06-10-2015, 03:05 PM
I will probably be there around 6pm to get setup, I am going to need to wait until dark to shoot.

Ok that works, I'll be there after six on Friday.

displayfireworks1
06-10-2015, 05:49 PM
I talked to the local fire chief and invite them, he said they may be able to make right at dusk. I know last year when I did the Collier Sportsman display the fire department never came. I found out no invited them, I have to make sure someone from that club invites them this year. I think Joe from the Muse fireworks may make it. He told me by text there will not be a Muse Fireworks this year. He will explain when he comes Friday. I have a feeling it has something to do with that drunk clown that rode through the shoot site in the middle of the night on a quad.

N3OQO
06-10-2015, 06:36 PM
I wish I could be there, had a ball last year meeting other local pyro enthusiasts and shooting with you guys! Always enjoy seeing you Dave and have learned volumes from you. I hope the video of this weeks shoot gets up fast!!! ;) Have fun!!

displayfireworks1
06-11-2015, 09:07 PM
I will be there around 6pm Friday to get set up etc. Shoot time will be at dusk. If I get some help we can wire up a small display on my Cobra. I have fireworks you do not have bring anything. The club will be open for refreshments , bathroom etc.

displayfireworks1
06-12-2015, 11:43 PM
Thanks to the people that showed up. I appreciated your help. it would not be Pittsburgh if it did not rain,, again. LOL. I am out in the AM to video a professional display of one of my advertisers in action. I will let it be a mystery until I get the video up. Its a great time of year for pyros in United States.

Adam PA Artist
06-14-2015, 03:55 PM
I would have love to attend i was there for the show in August last year, unfortunately my 2013 Dodge Charger was recently totaled still waiting for a new vehicle.. Hope yall had a good time.