PDA

View Full Version : lock and load's?

paulcatucci
06-06-2015, 09:42 AM
Okay guys, how do lock and loads compare to Excals, pro shells, and exterminators? My friend has two cases he wants to sell me $80 a case packed 4/24. Is this a deal for these? Are they any good? I don't have much experience with Showtime brand so I'm looking for a second opinion.

displayfireworks1
06-06-2015, 11:19 AM
I believe the Lock and Load is a Phantom Brand. All the true canister artillery shells are great. 96 canister artillery shells for $80.00 USD is a great deal. I was I was there I would both cases immediately. All of the true canister shells are good. Just be careful the Chinese sometimes wrap ball shells to make them look like canister shells. I expose that stuff when I see it.

paulcatucci
06-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Okay, so I decided to get them and I'm glad I did they hit hard not quite as hard as exterminators but they are very good shells. I like the way they do the fuse as you can see in the picture. Dave I think phantom just sells them the brand on the box says Showtime.

Kepplec
06-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Building a few AR's also I see from the background. Nice.

Where in FL are you? Those spike's tactical pieces?

paulcatucci
06-06-2015, 05:17 PM
I'm in citrus county. They're Anderson lowers. I have a few more than I need but they where running a deal in five.

jknepp1954
06-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Lock and Loads are actually a Fireworks Over America (FOA) shell. AKA = showtime
Maybe Phantom sells them -
Cannister shells are all "almost" the same. year after year folks say one can is better than another - basically all a matter of what is available in your area - and - price point.
ENJOY!

Blackdevil77
06-17-2015, 08:49 AM
I bought lock and loads, pro shells and excals. I can make a video comparison if anybody is interested.

BluegrassPyro1
06-17-2015, 03:03 PM
In a blind test nobody could probably tell the difference from one canister to another. I'm shooting Zeus, Excalibur and Quest shells this year because I got a good deal by mixing it up. Last year I shot Exterminators, Chaos and Excals and nobody could tell the difference. It's like anything, you pay for a name when the product is the same.

jknepp1954
06-17-2015, 05:01 PM
In a blind test nobody could probably tell the difference from one canister to another. I'm shooting Zeus, Excalibur and Quest shells this year because I got a good deal by mixing it up. Last year I shot Exterminators, Chaos and Excals and nobody could tell the difference. It's like anything, you pay for a name when the product is the same.

BINGO - you nailed it on the head~

Spunky
06-18-2015, 02:45 PM
The Lock and Loads are very good. Plus that price is below wholesale so you better grab them up.

BAD311
06-21-2015, 06:03 PM
Phantom in SC was heavily promoting their branded Lock N Loads today to folks, even though people were coming in for Excals, they were working to get them on the Lock N Loads. I imagine Lock N Loads have a better profit margin to them.

Unless I can get Lock N Loads wholesale somewhere around Georgia, I won't get them retail.

Anyone know of a wholesaler in Southeast that sells Lock N Loads?