View Full Version : Pyrotalk recent feedback

displayfireworks1
06-03-2015, 01:38 PM
You need to attend multiple pyrotechnic club shoots, work under the guidance of experience people; you can never learn to shoot fireworks from watching videos. You should only apply for an ATF license after you have done all these things,

WHO SAID THAT?

Here is a video and email sent to me recently. One of many I receive, confirming all the time that people watching my videos are making major progress in pyrotechnics. I am happy to be a part of it. If you are new to my videos and website do not let some rival website convince you otherwise.
Hey Dave. First off thank you for all you do! I've watch countless videos of yours and have learned a lot. This attached video was my finale 2 years ago. Each year gets more intense. This year there will be over 1000 salutes in the finale. Hope you enjoy the video and thanks again! xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone
xxxx xxxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKkExLR0j_Y

N3OQO
06-03-2015, 03:47 PM
I too have learned volumes here the last couple of years. Awesome source of knowledge and networking. Dave, its a great site, please keep it up!! I'm living a dream I've had for 50 years, putting on some decent fireworks displays, and thanks to what I have learned here, I'm putting on GREAT displays now. ;)