PDA

View Full Version : Intergalactic Fireworks new advertiser to pyrotalk.com

displayfireworks1
05-11-2015, 04:26 PM
I would like to welcome Intergalactic Fireworks as my most recent advertiser to pyrotalk.com. Look for their banners to display soon, until them please visit their website with this link. They are located near the Pennsylvania/New Jersey border. They welcome customers from New Jersey, New York , Delaware , Maryland or any state.
http://www.intergalacticfireworks.com/
http://pix.epodunk.com/locatorMaps/pa/PA_14268.gif
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/buckscountycouriertimes.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/e/7f/e7f873f8-51dc-5bc7-bc00-8d3ee024b923/53b6df38e4372.image.jpg
http://www.intergalacticfireworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/logo.png
It looks like they carry multiple brands of Consumer Fireworks
http://www.intergalacticfireworks.com/brand/

PGH_Pyro
05-11-2015, 06:34 PM
love that van !

PyroManiacs
05-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Its about time! lol

Too bad this was not sooner. I would have posted the info for the demo they just had this past weekend.

Instead of retyping the whole nights event... I will copy and past from the "other" forum, lol. It also includes a little review of the product...

So I ended up meeting of bunch of guys from the U... cool down to earth people, totally into fireworks... and was totally a fun day, EXCEPT for the stupid race that was going on which had to be finished before they were allowed to fire.

It was a little overcast and cool in the afternoon but that eventually cleared up into sunny skies and hot. Farmers tan accomplished!
We set up close to 100 items for the demo, plus a nice little show at the end.

The demo was supposed to start at 8pm but the race held up the demo for hours due to so many track incidents. I swear they made it about 2 laps before every caution flag. NO, literally.... thats what happened.

After setup was completed and as nightfall came, a light fog started rolling in, which after about 2 hours turned into a thick heavy fog that was so bad they even had to cancel the rest of the race.

The demo ended up starting around 10:30ish.

I was able to video practically the whole thing.... but with the wind direction, fog and smoke from the fireworks, you couldnt see 5 feet in front of you a few times

From the list of product that was used, there were some real nice items throughout. I will list what I thought were the hardest hitting items.

Magnus
200Gram - Blue Heaven
Neon Green

500Gram - Lucky One
Rock n Soul
Time to Honour
Hard Hit
Be Stronger

Rockets - Heart of Angel
Oh My Great
--------------------------------------------------------

Dominator
200Gram - Mini Mammoth Strobe

500Gram - Machete
Living Dead
First Strike (the video on youtube is garbage)
Star Charger
Detonator (bangs!)
Bragging Rights

Reloads - 60 Gram Cans (very nice)

World Class
200Gram - Power

500Gram - Ork Skull
Its Go Time

Reloads - Excals (These hit the hardest of all cans that were used.)

Texas Outlaw
200Gram - Born On The Bayou

500Gram - Outlaw Trucker

Red Rhino
500Gram - Ravaged
Assassin
El Toro
Universal Darkness

Cutting Edge
200Gram - Absolute Evil

500Gram - Last Stand
Warrior Recon
The Jaws
Unecessary BS

Reloads - AR-15, Shooter, Firearm (all real nice)

If anyone has access to these items... they are a must have if you like the harder hitting stuff.

So all in all, It was a pretty good night besides the fog. Cant wait to catch up with all of you again.

displayfireworks1
05-11-2015, 10:54 PM
When I spoke with them about the demo, they told me exactly what you have written, it got started late and the fog was an issue. They had permission to shoot until midnight and had to end the demo early. I am getting the word out to my advertisers to send me video of their demos so I can post them on my YouTube channel. Its impossible for me to make it to some of these demos that are far away from me. I also give my advertisers the option to ship some fireworks to me and I will demo them on video.
I see my role as someone to promote fireworks and fireworks activity, but I need help from people in the industry. I am slowly adding them on and will try to represent them all to my viewers. It is then up to enthusiast to decide which one they want to give their business to.
I welcome any and all fireworks companies or fireworks accessory dealers to sign up for pyrotalk. "Backyard ,Professional, Hobbyist" I cover it all.
Please direct advertising inquiries to displayfireworks@yahoo.com

wizard7611
05-13-2015, 09:22 PM
Ooh, look. Another business in Pennsylvania, and barely any on the west coast of the United States. I cry every time.:(

Pyro Nation
05-14-2015, 06:23 AM
Hahhahahahahaha east coast!!!!!

satoristeve
02-10-2016, 10:34 AM
I will not go to anyone else in PA to buy fireworks. I stand by these guys every time, as they are the best I've found in what they do. I could have a 10 hour discussion with them about fireworks (easily). Thanks for being there guys!

displayfireworks1
02-10-2016, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the feedback on one of my advertisers. also welcome to pyrotalk forums I believe we now have a few people from the state of Delaware registered. Would be great if the others reach out to you.

pitshack
02-11-2016, 10:05 AM
I second what steve said. Intergalactic is one of my two "go to" stores. There selection is hands down one of the best in the area, their prices are reasonable, their house brands are sick and the two guys that run the place are really into fireworks and really know their product. I honestly can't say enough good things about this place!

ilovecrackle
02-11-2016, 12:36 PM
I'v met the intergalactic crew at PGI quite a few times. Great people and great product!
Wish i lived closer to them or I would purchase more often from them.

PGH_Pyro
02-19-2016, 08:57 PM
yeah, nice cakes they carry . too bad i live so far away from their shop .

ilovecrackle
02-19-2016, 09:29 PM
yeah, nice cakes they carry . too bad i live so far away from their shop .

Yeah, same here. That's why i make sure i stock up with some of their items at PGI. :cool:

pyrotecnick
05-01-2016, 12:33 PM
this is the only store i go to. they have great hard hitting products that are exclusive to their store

Rocketshooter
05-02-2016, 09:57 AM
Great guys to work with. I have dealt with them several times at club events and the 2013 PGI.
Good product and fair pricing.