PDA

View Full Version : Pyrofest help for VIP tickets.

displayfireworks1
05-10-2015, 07:53 PM
I am going to Pyrofest May 22 and 23. I usually bring my wife and she is my camera person. This year she can not make it. I am still attending but I need a person to run the camcorder for me. If someone wants to help me with this I can give you her tickets, that is Fri and Sat VIP in exchange for helping to video the event with me . If you watched my videos in the past you know what this entails daytime and night time activity. Please send an email to me at pyrotalk@gmail.com. If I can not find someone, I would appreciate any help from people attending. I am hearing from many fireworks that are attending and want to get some of them on video.

displayfireworks1
05-18-2015, 10:47 PM
It looks like all the Pyrofest VIP tickets are sold out, since my wife is not attending I have one extra VIP for the two nights Fri and Sat. I only received one email ticket for an entrance of two. I wonder how that works if you do not both arrive at the same time, can I just copy the paper email ticket and the scan image will work separately?

I received a couple of offers to help hold my camcorder, if anyone wants to get on video please let me know, I heard from people as far away as Florida coming, we may all never be at the same event for months so have some fun and get in my video.

If anyone needs a VIP ticket for both days please email me pyrotalk@gmail.com I will sell it to you.

Wholesale Fireworks
05-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Dave
Hey man I will be there this year. I already have my VIP tickets for Saturday. I hope we get a chance to meet up. I have a few other people that i will be meeting up with throughout the night and I would love an opportunity to check in with you. My wife will be with me this year and she had asked if we would see you and your wife again. Sorry your wife can't make it. Spread the word I will be passing out T-shirts and stickers again covertly... LOL if you want to have people comer see me and tell them they heard about on Pyro Talk I am sure I can find a shirt for them as long as I have some in stock. Once I run out I will be out.
See you Saturday

Melp
05-20-2015, 10:04 PM
hey Dave
Me and my wife are going to be there friday and saturday VIP tickets all the way we're staying in Grove city

displayfireworks1
05-21-2015, 12:20 AM
That is great, there are some nice hotels there. Can't wait to be there and see everyone.
I have someone taking the Friday VIP ticket. I still have one extra VIP ticket for Saturday.
It looks like the weather will cooperate

PyroJoeNEPA
05-21-2015, 08:01 PM
I will be there both days [VIP area] with several of the guys from Bixler Pyro---you will know us by our shirts. Be sure to say Hi!

Spread the word I will be passing out T-shirts and stickers again covertly... LOL if you want to have people comer see me and tell them they heard about on Pyro Talk I am sure I can find a shirt for them as long as I have some in stock.
Ray--if you hook me up with a shirt it will definitely get worn a lot!! LOL Hope to see you there.

displayfireworks1
05-22-2015, 01:29 AM
I just received an email from one of my youtube subscribers out of Rode Island, they have three VIP tickets for sale best offer, they can not make it. I have a phone number if someone is interested.

displayfireworks1
05-23-2015, 12:41 AM
I just got home from Pyrofest 2015 Friday night. I will be returning again tomorrow. I can manage to at least get a one minute video posted before I go to sleep.
Unlisted clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHPIjcMXb2M

I can tell you the weather is unusually cold for this time of year. It will be a cold night for those sleeping overnight at the campground. Tomorrow may be a little warmer.

Westpapyro
05-23-2015, 11:28 AM
I just received an email from one of my youtube subscribers out of Rode Island, they have three VIP tickets for sale best offer, they can not make it. I have a phone number if someone is interested.

Pm sent about tickets

displayfireworks1
05-23-2015, 11:41 AM
Just read the email. I got one ahead of you looking at it, hang tight

displayfireworks1
05-23-2015, 12:44 PM
I am sorry all the extra VIP tickets are now sold. Sorry for any inconvenience. I believe you can still buy general admission on the website.

http://www.showclix.com/event/PyroFest2015

displayfireworks1
05-24-2015, 10:33 AM
Pyrofest is now over. Overall great event, it was nice to see some of the people following my videos. I am amazed at the distance some people traveled. One person came as far as Washington State and another from Missouri. Of course the neighboring states to Pennsylvania were all there. I will slowly work on getting some video up. These are unlisted video clips from the event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kpqZH3G0h4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqoemge_p60

Northern Sky
05-26-2015, 12:31 AM
I just got home from Pyrofest 2015 Friday night. I will be returning again tomorrow. I can manage to at least get a one minute video posted before I go to sleep.
Unlisted clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHPIjcMXb2M

I can tell you the weather is unusually cold for this time of year. It will be a cold night for those sleeping overnight at the campground. Tomorrow may be a little warmer.

Thanks Dave for props. Pat and I have become good friends pyro and non-pyro. Lots of miles and e-matches logged with this guy.

displayfireworks1
05-26-2015, 11:23 PM
Pat is an example of someone that started by watching my videos and progressed forward and through the help of others he now is one of us. ATF license holder, PGI member , Cobra Firing system user , Pyrofest VIP and pyrotechnician. This is laterally bring repeated every year around the country. It still amazes me there are a few people that still preach I am destroying the entire industry because I just do not see it.