PDA

View Full Version : 3-4-5" HDPE Tubes

Shotfire1
04-30-2015, 10:18 PM
Hello everyone. Been shooting 1.3 for 3 years now "thanks Dave your the best" and I've got a really good hdpe pipe supplier hear in ohio. I'm going to start making my own tubes. Question is hole saws, where can I find the hole saws with the right specifications to make the HDPE pipe plugs. Got everything except the saws. Thanks

Northern Sky
05-01-2015, 04:43 PM
This is where you want to get your plugs from: http://www.midwestwoodspecialties.com/fireworks_plugs.html

Shotfire1
05-09-2015, 10:15 PM
Thanks Northern, Order is in

Melp
05-10-2015, 11:43 AM
Hello everyone. Been shooting 1.3 for 3 years now "thanks Dave your the best" and I've got a really good hdpe pipe supplier hear in ohio. I'm going to start making my own tubes. Question is hole saws, where can I find the hole saws with the right specifications to make the HDPE pipe plugs. Got everything except the saws. Thanks

If you have a lot of time or you like to make stuff make a jig and use a plunge router you'll then have to bevel the end to start it into the tubes. It's fun for the first 100 then you will look up the the website listed above. Good luck

Shotfire1
05-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Thanks Melp. The reason is with the oil gas boom they can get hdpe pipe cheap. 11.50 cents a 20 foot piece and plus all the scrap pipe you can carry. From 3" up to 14" pipe. Figure rainy days i could go plug a few. Lol.