PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm From Medford, Wisconsin.

ProfessorPyro
04-19-2015, 12:51 AM
Hello everyone, I am new here on the PyroTalk Forums. I live in a small town in Wisconsin called Medford. I'm addicted to fireworks at a young age of 19 and soon to be 20. I have been putting on small back yard displays and soon want to put on bigger shows, especially when I am old enough to get my ATF license and move from class "C" to class "B" fireworks. I also love attending different demo shoots and open shoots. Something I would like to do also is attend the PGI conference and become a member of the PGI along with other pyrotechnic clubs.. I do work for a firework store called Firework Depot that is chained with Victory Fireworks, that has a total of 12 stores throughout the state of Wisconsin. I am excited to be on these forums and will probably start a YouTube channel to start doing demos, stashes, and setups of different fireworks and events. Ask me any questions and leave some feedback as I would love to start meeting new people in the Pyro Nation.

ProfessorPyro

PyroManiacs
04-19-2015, 09:31 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk, Professor!

I will definitely be waiting for a link to your youtube so I can subscribe.

Pyro k
04-29-2015, 08:04 PM
Welcome I've actually done some of my wholesale shopping with victory! Enjoy the forums lots of info!

Pyro Nation
04-29-2015, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the Forum...its a great time of year to be here!!

PyroJoeNEPA
04-30-2015, 09:02 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk! I'm sure you will find lots to absorb here.