PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm From Omaha, Nebraska

couchpotatooo
04-17-2015, 10:36 PM
Hello all I'm from Omaha Nebraska. I love lighting fireworks off for my friends and family but wish I could make my shows better. I want to try and get a 1.3g license so I can bump my show a bit don't want to go crazy but would like to get some salutes or Thunder Kings or Battle of Colors in 1.3g, some good mortars shells would be nice as well. If anybody could help me out I would truly appreciate it. Thanks John

displayfireworks1
04-17-2015, 11:09 PM
What you are desiring to do with your backyard fireworks is elevate it up a little. You are going to need some form of an ATF license/permit to legally possess those items. I sell a DVD/application package that explains the procedure in detail. Not sure where in Nebraska you are located, I believe there are 1.3 fireworks distributors in that state. But you need the ATF license regardless to purchase these items.
Here is a link if you need my help
http://www.pyrotalk.com/shopping.php
I was just searching in that section of the country trying to add more 1.3 dealers onto my website.

PyroManiacs
04-17-2015, 11:13 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk Couchpotatooo!

couchpotatooo
04-18-2015, 12:30 PM
Thank you, first off I love fireworks and have ever since I moved from California to Omaha Nebraska. I love to light fireworks off and get the great reactions from friends and family in my neighborhood. I know I have to get a ATF license but wasn't really sure how hard that is to get. Like I mention I want to make my 4th show better and maybe make a little noise on New Years. I do a decent job with 1.4g but need to try and kick it up a bit. I would also like to try and get into a club but I believe this closes one that I have found is in Kansas City which is about 3 1/2 hours away. If I could get the ATF man I would love to be able to buy some Thunder Kings or others salutes or just plain better fireworks. I've been excited since February already for this year looking at all the new 1.4g stuff out now. Winda has some really nice stuff but I think I can do better. All the help I can get would be awesome. Thanks for your time. John

jknepp1954
04-18-2015, 06:44 PM
Welcome to pyro talk. We were in Omaha back in 2001, 02, 03 for the NFA convention - then outgrew the trade show. Nice city....

PyroJoeNEPA
04-18-2015, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the forum.