PDA

View Full Version : Glorious Sunshower

Knightmare
04-13-2015, 08:47 PM
Has anyone seen this cake recently? Someone had mentioned the performance has changed and it just isn't the same anymore. Here's hoping this isn't correct information. So has anyone shot this lately?

PGH_Pyro
04-13-2015, 09:21 PM
havent seen new version but this happens with pretty much every good cake , sooner or later .

Knightmare
04-13-2015, 09:34 PM
havent seen new version but this happens with pretty much every good cake , sooner or later .

I know it does but was hoping it didn't here.

Remember their cake Scatter Shot when it first came out? It was off the chain! It's still good but nothing like it's glory days before!

PyroManiacs
04-13-2015, 11:04 PM
I have a Sun Shower on hand. Maybe Ill light it up this weekend and make a demo vid out of it.

Pyro-Junkie
04-13-2015, 11:50 PM
I love the rapid fire willow effect on that cake and that it shoots straight up. used 4 of them in a show last year slightly spaced out. hope they didn't mess em up too much!

Knightmare
04-14-2015, 12:17 AM
I have a Sun Shower on hand. Maybe I'll light it up this weekend and make a demo vid out of it.

Thank you in advance if you decide to do so!

Wholesale Fireworks
04-14-2015, 03:48 PM
I wanted to chime in and let everyone know that I just finished reading the ITQS report and absolutely nothing has changed on the Sun Shower this year. The report is exactly the same as last year. The factory has not changed and the powder weight is the same. There is no "NEW" version of this item.
However if there is a problem we would certainly appreciate anyone letting us know directly so we can run a random sample test and look for any inconsistencies. I would also like to ask if there was a problem can you confirm that is was in fact Glorious Sun Shower and not a similar item?
Let us know, we appreciate the feed back and we love to hear from you, but I just wanted to set the record straight before this got too far... nothing has changed on the Sun Shower.

PyroManiacs
04-14-2015, 06:58 PM
Thanks Ray...

Maybe Ill just demo vid it anyway. :cool:

Knightmare
04-14-2015, 07:10 PM
I wanted to chime in and let everyone know that I just finished reading the ITQS report and absolutely nothing has changed on the Sun Shower this year. The report is exactly the same as last year. The factory has not changed and the powder weight is the same. There is no "NEW" version of this item.
However if there is a problem we would certainly appreciate anyone letting us know directly so we can run a random sample test and look for any inconsistencies. I would also like to ask if there was a problem can you confirm that is was in fact Glorious Sun Shower and not a similar item?
Let us know, we appreciate the feed back and we love to hear from you, but I just wanted to set the record straight before this got too far... nothing has changed on the Sun Shower.

Thank you for replying to thread. This is wonderful news because this is a personal favorite. While you're in this thread here I have some other general questions. Has anything changed in performance there? How is Scatter Shot? How is High Stepper? Thanks again in advance!

Thanks Ray...

Maybe Ill just demo vid it anyway. :cool:

Do a video anyways and post it here! ;)

Anything for watching some cool fireworks!

PyroManiacs
04-15-2015, 11:23 PM
Do a video anyways and post it here! ;)

Anything for watching some cool fireworks!

Of course.... nothing EVER wrong with that!

Knightmare
04-16-2015, 03:12 AM
Of course.... nothing EVER wrong with that!

https://amberskyrecords.com/Images/Album_Art/lightitup.jpg

Wholesale Fireworks
05-01-2015, 04:04 PM
Sorry for the delay Unfortunately I cannot give you any update on Scatter shot. Scatter shot will not be arriving in time for the 4th so I have not seen testing reports and we will not be able to test shoot any until after the 4th. High stepper is the same and performs the same. As always there may be one rare piece that may be a little slower or faster.... and that one piece ends up being the one everyone freaks out about.... and before you know it, there are inaccurate reports that we have changed it.
Keep in mind we have an open door and welcome all questions and we will always do our best to answer your questions.
We thank you all for your support and I hope to see you in one of our showrooms this year.