PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Kansas!~

ForexPyro
04-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Hey all, 19 year old Pyro here. Been browsing the Pyro community online through various forums for a few years as well as Dave's videos. Never been able to get involved in the community though because of my age and money so I plan on changing that now that those issues are both out of the way. Not really sure what I want to do with this hobby yet. I'm not really interested in creating displays myself, I just enjoy watching them and prefer to hand light individually with my family on The Fourth. I do want to add a few mortar racks to the festivities though. I've also never ordered wholesale and this year will be my first time, I'll be ordering a bit late though compared to what I've seen so we'll see how that goes. Just thought it would be cool to get involved here and maybe learn some tricks of the trade as well as attend some shoots in the future.

displayfireworks1
04-11-2015, 10:22 PM
Thanks for following my videos. Thanks for telling us a little about you. Of course at your age there are many things competing for your time. As the fireworks season approaches hopefully you can get more involved into the hobby. You are actually picking a good time to order fireworks.

PyroManiacs
04-12-2015, 01:52 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk!

Wholesale is definitely the way to go!

Pyro Nation
04-12-2015, 11:55 PM
Hellllo and welcome...and Maniac said..Wholesale is to me the only way to go

PyroJoeNEPA
04-13-2015, 10:51 AM
Welcome to the Forum. I wish there was an internet & pyro forums when I was your age [I'm an OLD pyro LOL] !!! You have your life ahead of you. Be safe & learn the correct way to do things. There are lots of people here that can answer any questions you might have. Don't be afraid to ask questions. The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked!
As the guys said above, wholesale is a "life changing experience" !!

ForexPyro
04-13-2015, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. I started putting together a list yesterday of some items I want to order from different wholesalers, I look to have them all ordered by the end of the month. Gonna go ahead and order a 30-shot fan rack and a 30-shot straight rack as well.

PyroManiacs
04-13-2015, 11:10 PM
Nice man... get it in.

You should make some stash vids when you get them in and post it up.

My stash vids will be coming soon.