PDA

View Full Version : Mortar help

Steviet000
04-11-2015, 12:17 PM
I tried using the search feature didn't find anything. I am looking to make a purchase this week for hdpe pipe and have a company in mind, but I found them on a Google search and do not know much about them (not sure if I can say who in here or not). I was wondering if anyone can recommend a few places?

ras1986
04-11-2015, 02:02 PM
Wow I was just about to start a similar thread. I am also looking to buy mortars. Around 600 of them. I have a price from one of the sponsors on here but would like to get other price quotes. I don't care if they are fiber or hdpe.

Steviet000
04-11-2015, 02:05 PM
Wow I was just about to start a similar thread. I am also looking to buy mortars. Around 600 of them. I have a price from one of the sponsors on here but would like to get other price quotes. I don't care if they are fiber or hdpe.

Yeah same here in looking to buy about 700 from 2.5" 3, 4 and 5. I'll pm you

PyroJoeNEPA
04-13-2015, 10:35 AM
I tried using the search feature didn't find anything. I am looking to make a purchase this week for hdpe pipe and have a company in mind, but I found them on a Google search and do not know much about them (not sure if I can say who in here or not). I was wondering if anyone can recommend a few places?
You didn't really say what size mortars you were looking for.
If you want 1.75" HDPE, then PyroBoom is your best bet. You won't find a better person than Eric to deal with!
If you are looking for Class B guns, then you can check with AcePyro/FireArt. They have anything you might need in fiberglass. Kellners also has fiberglass guns, but a little more expensive.
You can also check with Lynch. Location & shipping cost is your key here.

davidlynch
04-13-2015, 07:03 PM
PyroJoe's right about pyroboom.com - Eric is great to deal with. We only carry fiberglass at Lynch Imports, but we got 'em!

Engalwood
04-13-2015, 08:17 PM
I found a site called MortorRack.com.

pyromustang
04-13-2015, 08:31 PM
Nite Lites Inc is located at 6009 Sadler Road, Leitchfield, Kentucky 42754. Telephone and fax 270-879-9340, Email ewpyronl6009@yahoo.com. Nite Lites Inc. sells 1.4 consumer firworks and 1.3 professional fireworks. they are sponsors here.

displayfireworks1
04-13-2015, 10:16 PM
Thanks for considering to make your purchase from the people that advertise with me. Consider the company reputation and quality of your purchase. There are few operations out there that are not part of pyrotalk that take your order and do not have the racks in stock. They do pre orders. Give the people that advertise with me a chance to meet your needs, I am sure you will find satisfaction. I learned over the years that sometimes the cheapest price is not always the best choice.

Engalwood
04-14-2015, 10:02 AM
Mortarrack.com was the place I typed it in wrong. Sorry Dave. I didnt know that putting that up was a nono. Wont happen again. I was just trying to help. I have ordered over 200 tubes from them and have not had a problem with any yet tho if that helps anyone.

Steviet000
05-03-2015, 09:52 PM
Thank you for the help. I take forever when spending money because I want to make the best choice as im sure is the same with most ppl.

Northern Sky
05-04-2015, 09:51 AM
Steve, just borrow some from Chad or me. We still need to schedule a rack building event.

Steviet000
05-07-2015, 12:28 AM
Steve, just borrow some from Chad or me. We still need to schedule a rack building event.

Yeah that's what I was going to do but the show is on the 4th. I needed like 750 guns so we just bought them.

Jred201
05-07-2015, 08:23 AM
I've bough over 100 from addyracks. They are the cheapest I've found and very good quality. Ships within a day.

Ember_Pyrotechnics
06-05-2015, 11:43 PM
Try PlatteRiverFireworks.com for display HDPE mortar tubes. They have a great supply of sizes. Now, if you're looking for consumer HDPE mortar tubes, go to Pyroboom.com. Out of several searches, I find these two sources the best of them all! Enjoy!:cool:

algrant1
06-07-2015, 05:53 PM
Celebration Fireworks outside Allentown, PA sells display HDPE mortars. Good pricing good people advertiser for pyrotalk.
addyracks.com also has HDPE morters is closer to you but is a non advertiser.