PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hello to my fellow pyro friends!

StraightBoss
04-01-2015, 03:00 AM
Hello everyone. I'm somewhat new to all of this firework talk. I live in Ohio and love fireworks. I'm here to learn more about fireworks and meet new people. Im currently a student in college and studying to be an electrical engineer. Wiring all sorts of things is my passion which is why I feel like I enjoy fireworks so much. I have been doing backyard shows for 3 years now and they have been great but they can be better. I have previously bought all my products from phantom in Canton but that place is bad on the wallet. I'm looking to hear more about getting into wholesale but don't know where to start or how it all works. So if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to give your input. But I guess that's all for now. Like I said looking forward to learn more and get active in the pyro talk

Pyro Nation
04-01-2015, 05:05 AM
Welcome to the forum Straight!!! Hope ya enjoy ur stay

www.wfboom.com is a great start for your wholesale in OHIO

Pyro@Mach13
04-01-2015, 08:19 AM
He lives in Ohio, he cannot purchase from wfboom.

PyroManiacs
04-01-2015, 10:05 AM
If he applies for his ATF license he will be able to... plus he will be able to get 1.3.

Of course he should also get involved with a company to get his feet wet around product and learn safety.

PyroJoeNEPA
04-01-2015, 10:05 AM
Welcome to the Forum. You will find lots of good people here. Tons of videos to look at & always someone to answer any questions you might have.

Fire Art
04-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Welcome aboard! Feel free to contact me anytime if you want to talk or have questions about buying wholesale. Check out our website for the upcoming Open Shoot, PGI Display Operators Course and Product Demo on May 15 & 16.

-Al

vegassalute
04-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Welcome Straightboss. It looks like you and I are on very similar paths. Glad to see you here!

snickels
04-01-2015, 12:20 PM
Hello there. I'm from the Canton area myself. Maybe I'll see you around.

pyrohioman
04-01-2015, 11:40 PM
He lives in Ohio, he cannot purchase from wfboom.

He can purchase from wfboom w/out ATF in Ohio, of course the product must leave the state. Lots of wholesale in Ohio, even B.J.Alan(phantom)has wholesale.Watch current vids for product performance. Shot wfboom product last year and loved it.You have to pick the good stuff so watch current vids.

StraightBoss
04-02-2015, 04:09 AM
He can purchase from wfboom w/out ATF in Ohio, of course the product must leave the state. Lots of wholesale in Ohio, even B.J.Alan(phantom)has wholesale.Watch current vids for product performance. Shot wfboom product last year and loved it.You have to pick the good stuff so watch current vids.

Interesting enough I was looking at both these sites. wfboom does have better prices than BJALAN but I was searching all over wfboom and I can't find the only thing I really want and that's excalibur mortar kit. So I think I'm going to go make a trip up to BJALAN soon and just look around

jknepp1954
04-02-2015, 08:57 AM
welcome to pyro talk. Don't narrow your choices to one place - many great places out there within reasonable travel distance.
Consider coming to our demo at Kneppy's Fireworks on May 2 - we will be posting about special pricing for the whole weekend later on....so stay tuned

Northern Sky
04-02-2015, 09:46 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I am a member of North East Ohio Pyrotechnics Group.

We shoot quite a bit in the Akron Canton Youngstown areas.

Westpapyro
04-03-2015, 10:49 PM
American has excals, as per another thread.