PDA

View Full Version : State of Nj E-match Permit.

Shootingstar_pyro86
03-31-2015, 04:59 PM
Would anyone know how you would go about getting your NJ E-match permit?

pyrotech5
03-31-2015, 05:56 PM
What is an ematch permit

displayfireworks1
03-31-2015, 05:59 PM
You may be confusing when a Fireworks Permit is needed as opposed to a Electric Match Permit. This is off of the APA website. Read under Display Fireworks
http://www.americanpyro.com/assets/docs/State_Laws/nj13.pdf

pyrotech5
03-31-2015, 06:04 PM
a New Jersey license to efire can not be obtained until December the test is only given 2 times a year and you missed the last one given on March 15 so you have to wait until December if that's what you are asking about

Shootingstar_pyro86
04-02-2015, 08:56 PM
Yes it is. I found out it's called a P-permite. And yea i found out about the December test as well. O well. Gives me lots of time to study.

displayfireworks1
04-02-2015, 11:12 PM
Are you able to find and post any state of New Jersey links that define or mention this electric fire permit? I would like to see a state link and some of the details. I tried to search it and could not find it.

pyrotech5
04-03-2015, 02:21 AM
It is not a permit it is a license Out of the 6 states I hold a license in it is the most difficult test to pass you must get 85 percent on the test to pass give strong character references and documented experience and a background check and fingerprints with two photos. the test has 30 percent of the questions that are not about fireworks and some trick questions the study material the state sends you is not enough to help you pass the test if you live out of state like I do it will cost around 300 dollars to get after you pay for the license and your states fingerprint fees does the owner of this web site track ip addresses I work in New Jersey but live in New York and it says New Jersey under my name I only get a chance to come here when I am at work that is why I ask about ip address tracking or maybe it was just a bad guess

displayfireworks1
04-06-2015, 06:31 PM
As far as ip address tracking, I do not track anything. I can see the ip address when you register for the forums. If you do not mark what state or country you are from I will use the ip address and mark a state on your account. I prefer everyone at least mark what state or country outside of USA you are from. I can also use the ip address and see if someone has more than one account. Occasionally I find people trying to post under two different names. Having two accounts is against the rules. Usually when someone does that sort of thing they are up to something. If someone from outside of the forums wants the ip address of a poster I will not give it out. I can remove someone's ip address if the need should arise. There were some members from Australia that were concerned someone would trace their ip address and search them out for making fireworks. I will destroy someone's account before I give it out.
I would like to find a link to that New Jersey license to read the specs on it. If someone ever finds it please post it.

Shootingstar_pyro86
04-07-2015, 07:40 PM
Trying to find more about it. I got a number from a Company I work for doing shows. It goes to the department of Labor for the state of N.J. Trying to find out more info soon.