PDA

View Full Version : Pyrotalk forums recruiting new members/advertisers

displayfireworks1
03-28-2015, 06:46 PM
It looks like pyrouniverse is down again and some of its members are traveling outside of the country looking for a new discussion forum.

If you are from pyrouniverse and looking for a hatred and drama free discussion forum, I welcome you to join pyrotalk. I am not an absent proprietor; I supervise and update the site frequently. Pyrotalk forums are free to users of fireworks. If you follow my videos, I think you know what my website is about. Escape the hatred don’t follow it, join pyrotalk forums. I only ask you please follow the forum rules.
I welcome new advertisers to pyrotalk, the enthusiast that follow my videos want to buy fireworks, get their ATF license, purchase advanced fireworks equipment, etc.
I need the support of people of the business. As the fireworks season approaches, I am moving full speed ahead. All inquires are confidential. July 4th will soon be here.

PGH_Pyro
03-28-2015, 06:53 PM
i find that haters in any group/organization are always a minority and usually less intelligent than the rest .
the good people don't feel a need to throw stones and hate .

vegassalute
03-28-2015, 07:19 PM
As a lifelong pyro-hobbyest, I have to tell you Dave I prefer the tenor & flavor of your forum. As you well know I am seeking to take my hobby to the next level and the support and advice of both you and your membership has been terrific. And believe me when I tell you, I intend to patronize your sponsors with my pyro dollars (and it will be substantial - I'm blessed with a supportive wife that shares my interest). Thank you for your passion and for all you've done to progress the growth of this amazing hobby and industry!

pyrorick
03-28-2015, 09:11 PM
What happened to pyrouniverse?

PyroManiacs
03-28-2015, 09:12 PM
As a lifelong pyro-hobbyest, I have to tell you Dave I prefer the tenor & flavor of your forum. As you well know I am seeking to take my hobby to the next level and the support and advice of both you and your membership has been terrific. And believe me when I tell you, I intend to patronize your sponsors with my pyro dollars (and it will be substantial - I'm blessed with a supportive wife that shares my interest). Thank you for your passion and for all you've done to progress the growth of this amazing hobby and industry!

Well said Vegas!

wizard7611
03-28-2015, 11:59 PM
What happened to pyrouniverse?

I know right. I joined the forums there yesterday. I use these forums more, just to add as a little side note.

fireworkfan
03-30-2015, 01:26 AM
as a former member of that site i will say for sure this one is more laid back and not so uptight over the smallest little detail and it's not down nearly as much as that other one was either and i commend dave for that for actually making his presence known on here and actually replying to threads/making posts and actually interacting with the members of the site.

Knightmare
04-07-2015, 03:12 AM
What happened to Pyrouniverse?

That place has been going downhill since around 2007.

Anyone disagreeing with the powers that be there is ostracized by everyone. The administrators and moderators were always allowing bashing of certain members despised by the forum community for furthering their agenda.

Their "Rules and Regulations" were ridiculous in every which way. This was absolutely cringe worthy when reading the forums there. Bashing newer members and flaming someone for questions is foolishness and makes everyone look really bad in the eyes of others reading.

There is drama and elitist mentalities everywhere there.

David suggested digging into older threads and reading how he was treated when starting this website. After following this suggesting I wish I hadn't read anything. It was horrible and disgusting the way they singled David out on those threads.

Why even mention that place here?

NWPA
04-08-2015, 01:49 PM
Pyro talk is the first forum I actually joined. Browsed thru others. Pyro talk is my home page sort of speak. I come from a time when pyro information was learned with many hours spent in libraries. Now you can go on the internet and learn more then I ever knew in a few days of searching. Forums are a large part of that learning. I recently saw the term Benzolift, What the heck is that I thought, and in a few minutes of internet search I knew. I have messed with pyro my entire life but continue to learn. Thanks to forums such as this.

PyroManiacs
04-08-2015, 08:47 PM
No doubt NWPA.

Pyro@Mach13
04-09-2015, 01:05 AM
That place has been going downhill since around 2007.

Anyone disagreeing with the powers that be there is ostracized by everyone. The administrators and moderators were always allowing bashing of certain members despised by the forum community for furthering their agenda.

Their "Rules and Regulations" were ridiculous in every which way. This was absolutely cringe worthy when reading the forums there. Bashing newer members and flaming someone for questions is foolishness and makes everyone look really bad in the eyes of others reading.

There is drama and elitist mentalities everywhere there.

David suggested digging into older threads and reading how he was treated when starting this website. After following this suggesting I wish I hadn't read anything. It was horrible and disgusting the way they singled David out on those threads.

Why even mention that place here?

Really, wow. terrible indeed.

Knightmare
04-09-2015, 02:11 AM
Really, wow. terrible indeed.

What is your problem?

Pyro@Mach13
04-09-2015, 08:16 AM
What is your problem?

I have this little bump on my finger, a wart I think. My back is sore in the morning and today my wife is out of town, I have no coffee sitting on my desk from her.

Besides that you not telling the truth here. The U has some of the most helpful people in the industry posting there. They would give you the shirt off their back and then some. Your mind filter does not allow you to see that thought, obviously, so you spew your venom. That bugs me. But that ain't my problem, that is yours.

Knightmare
04-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Besides that you not telling the truth here.

There are several people here who think otherwise.

Pyro@Mach13
04-09-2015, 11:09 PM
There are several people here who think otherwise.

..... and millions of people believe everything came from nothing. That proves natta.

pyromustang
04-10-2015, 12:52 AM
Dave please close this thread. I fee like I am on pyro u before I was banned. pyro u has some great people there just like this forum but every forum has a JOE that is a RAT and not a MAN.who will make a comment about people who had a brain injured in the military and has a hard time posting. I would love to post more here on pyrotalk but as you see here I have a hard time with spelling and writing. the V A has set me up for a speech to tex program that I hope will let me post more.

Knightmare
04-10-2015, 12:54 AM
Dave please close this thread. I fee like I am on pyro u before I was banned. pyro u has some great people there just like this forum but every forum has a JOE that is a RAT and not a MAN.who will make a comment about people who had a brain injured in the military and has a hard time posting. I would love to post more here on pyrotalk but as you see here I have a hard time with spelling and writing. the V A has set me up for a speech to tex program that I hope will let me post more.

Randy is that you? God I wish I hadn't typed anything here!

pyromustang
04-10-2015, 12:56 AM
Yes and I still love fireworks. (ilovefireworks)

Knightmare
04-10-2015, 12:58 AM
Yes and I still love fireworks. (ilovefireworks)

What happened with Joe over there? Were you blamed for something there? What happened? Sounds like your pissed from your post above.

pyromustang
04-10-2015, 01:11 AM
Please lets all get along here. I read every post here on this fourm. and watch every video from every member. we have a great forum and I feel that all the member here would help out anyone that needs it.

Knightmare
04-10-2015, 01:14 AM
Check your Private Message.

pyromustang
04-10-2015, 01:36 AM
What happened with Joe over there? Were you blamed for something there? What happened? Sounds like your pissed from your post above. I am not pissed. I Did one of my best 1.4 red white blue fireworks displays when I was with pyro u. see the picture. Knightmare pm me and let me know who you are. 734 st Louis 2009

pyromustang
04-10-2015, 03:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j4VOC3jYwMst Louis 2008 not 2009

Knightmare
04-10-2015, 05:07 PM
That show was sick!