PDA

View Full Version : The North Carolina Consumer Firework Safety Act

Zach27
03-27-2015, 10:54 PM
Hello, my name is Zach Harris and I am an 18 year old resident of North Carolina and I have been working since 2013 on my bill entitled the North Carolina Consumer Firework Safety Act that as of yesterday has been introduced in the North Carolina General Assembly.

http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2015&BillID=H367

I would love to have support here on this forum for this bill. Once this bill starts moving I would encourage as many members as possible( if you are interested) to email various North Carolina legislators in why you believe that consumer fireworks should be legal.

We need to make this a national priority to relax consumer firework laws throughout the nation.

PGH_Pyro
03-28-2015, 10:43 AM
Good luck ... the state government down there seems quite resistant to doing anything different (on this issue and others.)

vegassalute
03-28-2015, 02:49 PM
If the state of NY is loosening up, there could be hope! Good luck, I hope this has the outcome we're looking for!

Zach27
03-29-2015, 02:58 AM
That's why I'm trying to fight for it. The bill has no opposition in the House as of yet.