PDA

View Full Version : Free Fireworks Chemicals Nevada

displayfireworks1
03-20-2015, 10:39 PM
Below is the email. I am trying to get the exact location. If someone in southern Nevada wants to contact me use pyrotalk@gmail.com and we can talk
Dave,

Can you get me in touch with someone or a club in Southern Nevada that wants chemicals for free. I have been making fireworks for 15 years or so and have purchased quite a bit of chemicals from skylighter.

These are boxed, marked, pure firework making supplies. My wife recently passed away and I am 70 years old. I am moving in with my daughter and her family in another state and she says the firework stuff will NOT come with me. Nothing is mixed with anything, So it is in the pure state, labeled, from skylighter so it is just safe chemicals. I would hate to take them to the dump or spread them out on the ground in the desert,

wizard7611
03-21-2015, 02:21 PM
His wife passed away and is moving in with his daughter, yet he is forced to give up his chemicals.:(

vegassalute
03-29-2015, 12:37 PM
Did this man find a home for his chemicals? Is he a member of a group or club here in Southern Nevada?

displayfireworks1
03-29-2015, 12:48 PM
Yes its gone. I mentioned it an another post. If anymore of these deals come along I will mention it on the forums.
To anyone out there reading this, if you are looking to pass along your fireworks chemical collection because you are not using them or your wife is telling you to get rid of that shit. LOL Drop me an email, we will try to have someone help you out.