PDA

View Full Version : Fire Art Demo, PGI Display Operator Course, and Demo 5/15/15-5/16/15

Fire Art
03-16-2015, 03:24 PM
Mark your calendars! A weekend of pyro in Clearfield PA!

Open Shoot: Friday 5/15 from 6:00-9:00pm. Come share in the good times, good food, and great pyro at our open shoot located on our property. For this event only product purchased at Fire Art may be shot.

Saturday 5/16 8:00am-4:00pm PGI Display Operators Course and hands on training. $60 per person, lunch provided.

Demo on 5/16 starts at dark. Food will be served and office will be open all day and afterwards.
1.3g, 1.4g and Articles Pyro will be demoed.

For Information and Registration:

http://www.fireartcorp.com/demo

or give me a call.

Hope to see you all there!

Westpapyro
03-16-2015, 11:51 PM
Well last year I spent a few countless hours in your field helping Peter and the guys wire up your demo, and since I'm irreplaceable not sure how your gonna go on with out me? Lol.

But I'll see Ya on Friday!

Fire Art
03-18-2015, 12:01 PM
I will find some stuff for you to do Friday LOL. Definitely wont be the same without you Saturday, but we will soldier on. Too bad you are gonna miss the "pyro defibullator" that I have planned for Saturday. Sharon is working on some new items for the menu too. Some nice new product will be shot. Seriously I can fill a kiddie pool with sand and save you that trip to the beach.

MIpyro
03-18-2015, 04:25 PM
I am excited for the ACE demo in MI. DO you know if they have any new stuff being demo'd? last year was mainly shells.

Fire Art
03-19-2015, 10:06 AM
I am excited for the ACE demo in MI. DO you know if they have any new stuff being demo'd? last year was mainly shells.

They should have some new shells and cakes to demo. I don't think our new Articles Pyrotechnic will be in by the time of the demo. Are you looking for anything in particular?
Not sure if I am going to make the ACE demo this year. I have a prior commitment that may prevent me from going. But if I do go, make sure you look me up so I can say hi. Just ask one of the ACE folks and they will track my down if I am on site. I'm usually mingling right outside the conference building.

Fire Art
05-14-2015, 10:42 AM
One day to go! Open Shoot tomorrow and Demo on Saturday! Still a limited number of seats left for the PGI Display Operator Course Saturday morning.