PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, new here to pyrotalk from upstate New York

chriskrc
03-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Hello everyone my name is Chris and I am new to pyrotalk. I live in upstate New York ( Albany county ) and its a pleasure to be here on these forum's,

hollisterpyro
03-06-2015, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the forum...

chriskrc
03-06-2015, 05:34 PM
Thanks hollisterpyro.

CTPYRO
03-06-2015, 07:27 PM
Enjoy the forum!

PyroJoeNEPA
03-06-2015, 09:13 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk Chris.

PyroManiacs
03-07-2015, 12:11 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk!

jknepp1954
03-07-2015, 08:54 AM
Chris - welcome to Pyro Talk!!!

displayfireworks1
03-07-2015, 08:10 PM
Welcome to the forums, always nice to add more fireworks enthusiast from the state of New York. I am in currently in communication with someone from New York state awaiting an interview for his ATF fireworks Type 54. He purchased my video package in hopes of becoming licensed. He turned his application package in for processing, the ATF called him and directed him to a state of New York certification process, they did say they would call him next week to set up his interview. The issue that concerns me is what course his application will take once he has his interview. This person wants to do things the correct and proper way. My concern is the ATF in that area may try to convince him to withdraw his application contingent upon the state certification. This is reminiscent of a similar situation in the state of Ohio I encountered where the ATF in that area attempted to convince an applicant to withdraw his application because he did not apply for the state certification. In that case we pushed ahead without the certification and the ATF approved the application near the 90th day.
In these state of New York ATF applications my guess is the inspectors want to document some level of protection on their part by documenting they educated you on what is required for your state. If you follow that or not is up to you.
I see you are in Albany County New York State. You are close enough to pay some of my Pennsylvania advertisers a visit
http://pix.epodunk.com/locatorMaps/ny/NY_22456.gif

CTPYRO
03-08-2015, 02:02 PM
Not far from New Hampshire either when the NHPA resides

Pyro Nation
03-09-2015, 05:55 AM
Welcome to Pyro talk...u will find there are several members from upstate...im originally from syracuse area

chriskrc
03-09-2015, 07:58 AM
Thanks everyone. I am very interested in getting my type 54 and doing things the proper way, not necessarily just to add 1.3 but just to be able to shoot aerials in 1.4 and 1.4 pro line. Hopefully I can get an update on their progress with the atf here and know how they faired with them.

Fire Art
03-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Welcome to PyroTalk. Have some family out by you, may have to meet for coffee some time when I visit.