PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Akron Ohio

BoomOhio
03-04-2015, 12:45 AM
Hello everyone, I've always been a fireworks enthusiast and in the past few years its grown into what my wife would say "obsession" lol.
I have watched most of Dave's videos and that brought me here. I would really like to get a good beginner ignition system to use with 1.4 fireworks for small backyard shows. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. I have already done some shopping this past month at WF getting stocked up for this coming summer! Anyone know if Americanfireworks sells wholesale? I only live 10 min from there but haven't been there since I was a kid. Cant wait to learn more about fireworks and possibly meet some people just as interested in fireworks as I am.

Northern Sky
03-04-2015, 01:07 AM
"Obsession", "obsession", "obsession", I'll show you an obsession.
Hello neighbor. I was at the American HQ this morning picking up "another 500" 1.75 mortars. "Obsession", he says.

Seriously though. Welcome aboard.

BoomOhio
03-04-2015, 01:43 AM
Thanks. Ok maybe "Obsession" might be overdoing it, but that's just what my wife says when I am constantly on youtube watching firework videos and writing out a list of the fireworks I want to buy. Right now ill just blame it on the weather since this winter has been so bad, ive had a lot of time to be online researching.

PyroManiacs
03-04-2015, 02:44 AM
Nope... obsession is a great word... I get it a lot as well. And I enjoy being obsessed with fireworks....

Welcome to PyroTalk!

jknepp1954
03-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Boom -= welcome to pyro talk and enjoy your pyro obsessive behavior! LMAO!

PGH_Pyro
03-04-2015, 11:27 AM
once you smell the smoke, you're hooked.
;):rolleyes:

PyroJoeNEPA
03-04-2015, 11:48 AM
"Hi--my name is Joe & I am a PyroAddict"......HaHa. Welcome to the Forum & indulge your "obsession".

hollisterpyro
03-04-2015, 11:59 AM
Welcome to the Forum..

Westpapyro
03-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Hello everyone, I've always been a fireworks enthusiast and in the past few years its grown into what my wife would say "obsession" lol.
I have watched most of Dave's videos and that brought me here. I would really like to get a good beginner ignition system to use with 1.4 fireworks for small backyard shows. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. I have already done some shopping this past month at WF getting stocked up for this coming summer! Anyone know if Americanfireworks sells wholesale? I only live 10 min from there but haven't been there since I was a kid. Cant wait to learn more about fireworks and possibly meet some people just as interested in fireworks as I am.

See this thread about American fireworks,
http://www.pyrotalk.com/bulletin/showthread.php?3719-American-Fireworks-and-American-Wholesale-Fireworks-2015-Demo-and-Price-List
Welcome to Pyrotalk from a neighbor to your right! There may be a bunch of us at Kellners demo to meet with said obsession!

Fire Art
03-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Welcome aboard boom. The toughest part of the obsession is convincing the wife that a storage shed full of fireworks only cost you a couple hundred bucks. If she asks questions tell her it is best that she not know anything.

Hope to see you around.

Pyro Nation
03-09-2015, 05:57 AM
Welcome to the forum...most wives call it a obsession and not a hobby...lol

snickels
03-25-2015, 10:55 PM
Hello! I'm from the Akron/Canton area myself. Maybe I'll run into you at the Kellners Demo or American Fireworks Demo. See you around.

jxarxes
03-31-2015, 01:28 PM
Welcome . I'm from Cleveland so I may see you guys around. I'm going to the American demo shoot but for some reason I didn't realize how close kellners were to me . hmmm . which one to go to?

snickels
03-31-2015, 03:12 PM
Go to both! Lol. Kellners has a free class on Friday and consumer demo that night. Then go to American on Saturday.