View Full Version : Hello form Poland

superpower
02-26-2015, 09:36 AM
Hello form Poland superpower.pl Fireworks company :)
www.superpower.pl

hollisterpyro
02-26-2015, 10:02 AM
Hello, welcome. I am new to this forum as well

displayfireworks1
02-26-2015, 10:12 AM
Hello to our fireworks friends in Poland. It looks like you are in the fireworks business in Poland. I usually prefer people in the business join the forums as an approved advertiser, more so in United States than other countries. If you would like to tell us something other than selling fireworks that would be great. For example what are the differences in consumer fireworks and professional fireworks for Poland. When I look at fireworks activity in Poland I see very large fireworks used by many people.
Witam naszych fajerwerków przyjaciół w Polsce. Wygląda na to, jesteś w branży fajerwerków w Polsce. I zazwyczaj wolą ludzi w biznesie dołączyć do forum jako zatwierdzone reklamodawcy, tym bardziej w Stanach Zjednoczonych niż w innych krajach. Jeśli chcesz nam powiedzieć coś innego niż sprzedaż fajerwerków, że byłoby świetnie. Na przykład, jakie są różnice w fajerwerków konsumentów i profesjonalnych fajerwerków dla Polski. Kiedy patrzę na działania fajerwerków w Polsce widzę bardzo duże fajerwerki używane przez wielu ludzi.

PyroManiacs
02-26-2015, 10:28 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk!

PyroJoeNEPA
02-26-2015, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the PyroTalk Forum. We look forward to what you can share with us about fireworks in Poland. I have some items that are made in Poland. Some of the Hestia brand finds its way here,

Fire Art
02-26-2015, 05:12 PM
Love me some Hestia! Welcome to the forums.

NWPA
02-26-2015, 07:20 PM
Welcome. Love those Cyrkoblitz you all have.

PGH_Pyro
02-27-2015, 10:51 AM
yeah , what FireArt Al said .
:o