View Full Version : Still time to save 40% on your order at WHOLESALE FIREWORKS

Wholesale Fireworks
02-17-2015, 12:42 PM
February 28th will be here before you know it. That will be the last day to take advantage of a 40% discount on any wholesale order of $1200 or more. You can still take advantage of the 40% discount throughout the year but the required minimum purchase goes up as we move closer to the 4th of July. (see chart below)

We do ship throughout the country so if you don't live near and want to take advantage of the sale please contact me directly or visit our website to place your order. They great thing about this sale is that if all the items you want are not in stock, we will hold your or order for pick up or shipment until everything is in stock. All we ask is that the order is paid in full by the qualifying deadline.

mrrober
02-24-2015, 04:48 PM
I just placed my order and saved 40% on my entire order! I live in IL and I have to mention that the shipping price I was quoted at was extremely reasonable and also very beneficial since I did not have access to a vehicle that was big enough to transport my order back.

This is my first time placing an order with WFBOOM and I am extremely excited. I plan to shoot a show at my friends lake house this summer in Indiana. Ray thank you for the excellent costumer service and the affordable prices and Dave thank you for exposing me to the amazing AFW / WFBOOM products. I am sure I will be back again every year.

There is still time to save that 40% off your case order, and I suggest everyone take advantage of this great deal. This hobbie is expensive enough as it is....especially when you start watching Daves videos and then you just keep wanting MORE, MORE, MORE!