PDA

View Full Version : American Fireworks and American Wholesale Fireworks 2015 Demo and Price List

afc1902
02-13-2015, 06:08 PM
Demo Information
As a lot of you already know we have set our 2015 Demo for April 18th. We will also be offering our continuing education class for anyone that is interested. More demo information can be found at the following link...
http://americanfireworks.com/index.php/news/2015-demo-set-for-april-18th.html#.VN5usObF9U4
If you are interested in registering just e-mail me at johndavid@americanfireworks.com with your name, address, phone #, and number of people attending. Also, if you want to attend the class please specify that as well as it is free to the public.

American Wholesale Fireworks
Many of you already know that we have simplified the Wholesale business for American Fireworks through the company American Wholesale Fireworks (www.americanwholesalefireworks.com). Since you are all Pyrotalk members you will be eligible for the highest level of discount on the site (20% off site price). To get that discount just e-mail me that you are interested in receiving a login and I will get you setup. I will also forward your our full 2015 price list which will match the site once you have logged in. This price list also has our Dominator 1.4 Pro Items which can't be found on the site. Orders can be placed directly through me or on the site which has an automatic shipping calculator at checkout. If you are interested in picking up from our warehouse in Hudson, Ohio simply type "freeship" in the coupon box and we will have it ready for you when you come to pick it up. If you have any questions feel free to reach out anytime and hope everyone is gearing up for another Summer of Pyro!

John Sorgi
(330) 650-1776
johndavid@americanfireworks.com
American Fireworks Company
www.americanfireworks.com
American Wholesale Fireworks
www.americanwholesalefireworks.com

Westpapyro
02-13-2015, 11:01 PM
As a Pa guy and fisherman, bad day, you picked the first day of trout, ugg. I'll just plan on coming over some other time. Thanks
Chuck
I give you a pass being from Ohio, but Kellners was just _____!

PGH_Pyro
02-13-2015, 11:25 PM
hope to get up there and grab some stuff .
thanks for the reminder.