PDA

View Full Version : Letter of Storage

Tkrucina
02-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Hi there my name is Tammy Krucina. I am trying to get my type 54 license to shoot of fireworks with my husband. My husband has already gotten his license three years ago and needs to renew it. The thing is we need a letter of storage from somewhere. There original place we used is to far by the regulations of the ATF. We live in Crown Point Indiana if some one could let us use their magazine and send us a letter of storage that is close to us within 2 hours that would be fantastic. Please email us at falcon_543@hotmail.com

displayfireworks1
02-09-2015, 11:08 AM
If there was a Craigslist for pyro, this is what a ad would look like. It would be under the category "Storage Needed". LOL
I would suggest only people that sell 1.3 fireworks proceed further with this one, and do so with communication outside of the forums.

CTPYRO
02-09-2015, 12:30 PM
I see the Red Flag...

davidlynch
02-11-2015, 01:12 AM
I suggested she post here to try to find some folks more local than we are to share storage with. Sorry I did that.

mguerra
02-11-2015, 10:51 AM
David don't worry about it. If she is legit and gets legal storage fine. If not legit, she won't. Next topic...