View Full Version : winter stir crazy

Melp
02-01-2015, 11:47 AM
So whats a pyro to do in the winter? I've bought 3in pipe and made all new racks I've remade some of my dr11 racks I know all the buttons on my cobra, I even went out and bought stickers for my mag. I think I've seen all of daves videos at least twice. Does anyone have a cool project that needs to be built, I can build anything out of wood. Its going to be a long winter!!!!:D:D:D:D

Melp
02-01-2015, 02:47 PM
Sorry I dont know how it got in the introduction section and I dont know if i can move it

PyroJoeNEPA
02-01-2015, 03:12 PM
I feel your pain! We have a club shoot next saturday but I can't get into my storage area [class C stuff] to pull racks & pyro unless I shovel a LOT of snow. My back says--no. I'll just get some stuff at the meeting & shoot it I guess!
I have a long "to do" list when the weather breaks--racks to build, comet racks, set pieces, time delay buckets & finalechain leaders to tie, etc...but not till the "white stuff" is gone. :-(
In the meantime, I am designing & redesigning my personal July Pyromusical show [combined 1.3 & 1.4 products]. Picking music, editing tracks, looking at product demo videos, etc.

PGH_Pyro
02-01-2015, 04:36 PM
my answer is : get exercise . get in shape for "Pyro season" . i'm completely serious, too .
push ups, yoga, walks in the snow (a good workout in itself, almost like running in sand.)
getting onto the "paleo diet" is also a good idea, imo . eliminate wheat and flour from your diet, if you can . your health will improve for the better.

Melp
02-01-2015, 04:39 PM
My wife is starting to work on scripts for my cobra but she need times of product. I love shooting of displays but I think I enjoy making the racks and I want to make the other racks for mines and gerbs or what I learned is called the front display.

Fire Art
02-09-2015, 11:40 AM
Good time to catch up on video watching and get those times down for scripting.

I feel Joe's pain. I went to get some of my product over the weekend only to find the door couldn't open due to several inches thick block of ice. Hoping to gain entry before the next club shoot the end of this month.