PDA

View Full Version : dubstep pyromusical

ras1986
01-30-2015, 08:41 PM
Does anyone here have any legit video of a dubstep pyromusical? YouTube offers me nothing worthwhile. Seems like a high B.P.M. music choice would make for one intense and expensive display.

PyroManiacs
01-31-2015, 01:43 AM
Oh man... the genre of music I hate the most.

wizard7611
01-31-2015, 02:53 PM
I hate lyrical music in my opinion. For me, the instrumental notes make the piece seem complete, but with lyrics, most of the time ruin the song. In order for me to like lyrical music, the instrumental notes and the lyrics have blend extremely well, or else I just listen to dubstep. If you're planning of incorporating dubstep music into your show, be very careful. If you add too violent of music, the show would have to be the same. I would love to use some Blackmill music into my show, since they made a song that is very perfect for a giant golden waterfall effect that would fill up the sky.

ras1986
01-31-2015, 07:05 PM
lol i would never do a dubstep pyromusical. way to expensive. i just wanted to see a good one

PyroManiacs
01-31-2015, 07:25 PM
Im not a fan of lyrics either.... now with that being said.... Techno. :)

wizard7611
01-31-2015, 11:26 PM
How would it be expensive?

mguerra
02-01-2015, 10:09 AM
The Doors, Light My Fire: "come on baby light my fire, try to set the night on fire"
You could work with that.
Steppenwolf, Born to be Wild: "fire all of your guns at once and explode in to space"
I'm 60 years old, so…I'm reaching back there.

PGH_Pyro
02-01-2015, 02:13 PM
you dont have to pop a shell to every dubstep beat / etc ... you can just paint around those edges .
music playing whilst fireworks are popping off is cool, too . doesn't have to be a Segaria masterpiece pyromusical everytime .

wizard7611
02-03-2015, 12:16 AM
Every show you do, earn profit towards more firing systems. After that, you can become more synchronized to the music. I would use more modern day dubstep, but not dubstep that is too dramatic. We tend to call this chillstep. Blackmill is great at making chillstep.

PyroManiacs
02-03-2015, 01:24 AM
If you can get through a couple of minutes of 4 to the floor type of electronic music... this is legit what Im going to try to do something with. This is the type of Techno I listen to.

In other threads on here Ive mentioned I go to Detroit on Memorial Weekend, which is why I always miss PyroFest....but never said why... this is the reason.
3 days around the clock of this music. Its called Movement Festival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK7cDA0s2ZU

This is a post festival recap....we have actually brought some of these djs in the video to Philly for these types of music events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgzOm6rnQoI