PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Pyrotalk!

aecpyro
01-23-2015, 02:07 PM
Greeting Pyro folks. Im Andrew a Professional Display technician for Pyrotecnico in the Philadelphia area. Ive been doing displays for over 2 years and have done close to 75 professional displays with the company. Look forward to bringing some media to the forum in the summer when pyro season begins including some setup photos and some videos of the displays that I work on.

PyroJoeNEPA
01-23-2015, 02:22 PM
Welcome to the Forum Andrew! Someone told me a while ago that Pyrotechnico does not want their crew members taking pictures of their setups [company policy]? Am I wrong? Anyway, we are looking forward to whatever pics & videos you can post!

aecpyro
01-23-2015, 03:17 PM
That is true about their unwritten policy. Posting detailed photos and videos of setups where you can see everything is not something the company likes. However posting a video of the show in the air is something I've never heard anything wrong with that or photos of the show since anyone in the crowd can do that but they don't post it normally on a forum like this where other pyro guys can access easily.

pitshack
01-23-2015, 05:10 PM
Welcome aboard! Always good to see more folks from Jersey on the site.

PyroManiacs
01-23-2015, 06:02 PM
Hey Andy, Welcome to PyroTalk!

Check your inbox.

Westpapyro
01-23-2015, 08:45 PM
Welcome from the west side of Pa. I have been to your home base,lol. Pyrotecnico in New Castle for training and work. Thanks for joining and post all you want!

displayfireworks1
01-24-2015, 08:29 PM
Thanks for joining the forums, it is nice to have people with professional experience join the forums. That would be great if you could post some video. Even a short one minute or less clip of something you are working on would be great. Not everyone needs to do a feature film like I do. LOL

PyroManiacs
01-24-2015, 11:36 PM
I talked to Andrew a little bit more... we apparently have worked on a show together before but there were so many people on the show... we couldnt recall who was who, lol.

I couldnt get the body of that show because I was handfiring some Icon Delay chains, I did have time to get the finale though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIzcD_Zt4Rc