PDA

View Full Version : ATF interview wednesday morning

CTPYRO
01-20-2015, 08:45 PM
So I have my meeting with the ATF @ 10am wednesday. I think I might have sent the app in about a month ago but with the holidays and some add on's for the contingency letter needed it got pushed out further. I'm looking forward to the process coming to an end but even more becoming only the 5th person in the lovely state of CT to finally obtain the 54

Scott

pyroma
01-21-2015, 11:11 AM
Good luck Scott.

CTPYRO
01-21-2015, 01:46 PM
Well the meeting probably lasted about 90 min. Discussed alot about the record keeping should there be a time when there is a weather issue at a shoot and I need to store product in the club mag. I mentioned that Extravaganza and or IPI would be two vendors I'd more then like buy from. I think everything overall went pretty good but the biggest thing is record keeping of what's shot and stored if needed. Then the Patriots debate came up.. lol

Shootingstar_pyro86
01-21-2015, 06:10 PM
Who was the agent you had the interview with?

CTPYRO
01-21-2015, 09:48 PM
His name is Hank Hennessey out of Worcester mass....

Westpapyro
01-22-2015, 12:24 AM
Hope all went well, let us know!

Pyro Nation
01-22-2015, 02:21 AM
How did it go??

CTPYRO
01-22-2015, 12:20 PM
How did it go??

I think the process went very well to be honest. We talked about the club I'm involved in ( NHPA ) and the display company I shoot for ( Bay ) It was very informative and this guy being in the blasting business a long time had some stories to share. The record keeping was probably the most talked about topic in cases where I might have to store shells not shot and then claim them back at another time for a shoot. I'm fully aware of that process working in the display side of things even though I do not do the record keeping for the company I shoot for. We went over the orange book a little bit and the checkoff list. Off topic it turns out he plays hockey as well as myself and of course the Patriots gong show that it going on was funny to discuss.

bottomshot
01-25-2015, 07:08 PM
Didnt he let you know before the meeting was over? After my meeting he went ahead and gave me my number and said I would get the form in about a month. Which it ended up I received about two weeks later.

CTPYRO
01-26-2015, 11:40 AM
I didn't get a number but we discussed when I get the license to hang it in the area where I am record keeping which is my personal office where the Laptap/Desktop is and to make copies of the license which I was aware to do already