PDA

View Full Version : Possession of Fireworks in Pennsylvania

displayfireworks1
01-16-2015, 09:23 PM
This video is from 2010. When I talk about fireworks in this post I am mean only 1.4 Consumer Fireworks in this post. This video is referencing the state of Pennsylvania. Currently only ground based fountains and sparklers are legal for use. Pennsylvania is my home state. In one my videos and previous post I mentioned possession of fireworks in Pennsylvania is not illegal even thought it is illegal to shot them without a permit. I dealt with this before, you can possess 1.4 Consumer Fireworks in Pennsylvania. Possession alone is not enough to allow citation or confiscation. Listen at 2:10 in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeUmnM8FQ1U
This video is from Pittsburgh Pa. The video location is the Phantom Fireworks store at Boardman Ohio. Please note the news reporter and camera man are actually inside the store doing this report. I am not sure what your opinion of Phantom Fireworks is but, how many fireworks stores do you know of that would allow a news crew to walk into their store and freely video? When I did my video touring Phantom Fireworks warehouse in 2013 they not only gave me full permission to video whatever I wanted, they did not even ask to preview or edit it. As one of my now advertisers they told me I can video and post whatever I want. That includes standing in front of any of their stores on July 4th and interviewing any of their customers on camera. Unfortunately I am busy on July 4th most of time doing a professional display. I should preface the video of the warehouse was before they advertised with pyrotalk. When I arrived at the warehouse, I remember the warehouse manager ask on the phone three times to headquarters "There is a guy here with a camera are you sure this is alright". I did the video and posted it to my channel. There is something to be said for their openness. Their prices on the other hand, well that is another story. LOL
http://www.cheltenhamtownship.org/files/images/fireworksnovelties169011438070114.jpg

PyroManiacs
01-16-2015, 09:43 PM
Their prices on the other hand, well that is another story. LOL

HAHA... meanwhile they sell a 500G cake for 250 bucks... we get 10 for that. hehehehehheheh.