PDA

View Full Version : Jesus showed up at fireworks in Colombian town

displayfireworks1
01-16-2015, 07:46 PM
That is the title of the video. I hope no one considers this blasphemous but I found it on YouTube. He states in the description the image can be seen at 1:43 however I see it at 1:44.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdcxEccJ2Fg

PyroManiacs
01-16-2015, 08:22 PM
I had a friend that was majoring in Psychology at West Chester University years back....

This is called Pareidolia. Seeing patterns of random data.

Its a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

The word comes from the Greek word para ("beside, alongside, instead [of]") in this context meaning something faulty or wrong; and the noun eidōlon ("image, form, shape").

In short he said that our brains were made to recognize faces in everything we see.

PyroManiacs
01-16-2015, 09:46 PM
Sorry.... dont know how that double posted like that

displayfireworks1
01-16-2015, 09:55 PM
Great educational follow up on my post. I have a few video subscribers that follow my videos and look for these Pareidolia in the fireworks displays and clouds in the sky of my videos. Yet another looks at the chemtrails and contrails as they are called. Occasional they will comment, but when they do they are met with harsh criticism.

PyroManiacs
01-16-2015, 09:59 PM
[QUOTE=displayfireworks1;27349...but when they do they are met with harsh criticism.[/QUOTE]

I dont know why people have to be douchebags.

PyroJoeNEPA
01-17-2015, 06:45 PM
This is called Pareidolia. Seeing patterns of random data.

Its a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

The word comes from the Greek word para ("beside, alongside, instead [of]") in this context meaning something faulty or wrong; and the noun eidōlon ("image, form, shape")
I thought the Jefferson Airplane & "White Rabbit" got credit for that???? Now I'm "Dazed & Confused" --uh oh--flashbacks again!