PDA

View Full Version : Atf license

hannyh11
01-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Sorry guys if I put this in the wrong thread...This msg goes out to dave or who can give me somewhat of accurate info...

I have some questions regarding the atf license.....

If I dont have a place to store the 1.3 products I purchase will that pose a problem obtaining my ATF license....

Do I have to have a contingency letter from someone that has storage capabilities.

Will they ask me where I will shoot the fireworks

I could really use your help...I figured I start early so I can try to have it before the 4th of this year....It will save me a trip to PA..With the license I can at least buy it locally here in FLORIDA...

Hope to hear back from you soon

displayfireworks1
01-09-2015, 09:16 PM
I see from you prior post you are puzzled with the same questions about getting an ATF license. Years ago I developed my DVD/ATF application package to help people understand the process and know what they need to do to apply for license/permit from the ATF. The video package is for sale on my website, the proceeds help me keep the lights on the website and make more videos. If you can afford to purchase it I appreciate the support. Once you watch the video you will have a complete understanding of the application process etc.
You can purchase it here.
http://www.pyrotalk.com/shopping.php

Westpapyro
01-09-2015, 11:10 PM
I could really use your help...I figured I start early so I can try to have it before the 4th of this year....It will save me a trip to PA..With the license I can at least buy it locally here in FLORIDA...

Confused on how you could buy 1.3 in Pa but not Florida? Unless you meant 1.4, but they sell those products in Florida.

ras1986
01-10-2015, 11:11 AM
I second the dvd. It really helps you fill out the forms properly.

cfdtk1
01-10-2015, 04:20 PM
My advise to you is work with a display company and learn the ropes and as you grow with the display company they will walk you threw the process. That's what myself and a guy that work's on my crew are doing. He is already in the process with the ATF

ross
01-12-2015, 04:03 PM
My advise to you is work with a display company and learn the ropes and as you grow with the display company they will walk you threw the process. That's what myself and a guy that work's on my crew are doing. He is already in the process with the ATF

anyone here know anyone in wv with atf 54

thanks ross

ross
01-12-2015, 05:43 PM
can a shipping container be used to store 1.3g fireworks and is there any libalty to own one

CTPYRO
01-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Shipping containers are what Display companies use. I couldnt tell you what they would cost to obtain one, but you cant just buy one.. put it on your property and start loading it with 1.3. There are modifications to be made on the interior such as the floor and walls as well as ventilation. Then there are the locks you will need on the outside. I'd concentrate on getting the 54 first and work with contingency but if you do not have that then you no better off then you are right now.

ross
01-12-2015, 06:34 PM
Shipping containers are what Display companies use. I couldnt tell you what they would cost to obtain one, but you cant just buy one.. put it on your property and start loading it with 1.3. There are modifications to be made on the interior such as the floor and walls as well as ventilation. Then there are the locks you will need on the outside. I'd concentrate on getting the 54 first and work with contingency but if you do not have that then you no better off then you are right now.
the risk the owner has to take own with some else fireworks
does insurance come in to question thanks ross

CTPYRO
01-12-2015, 06:37 PM
I'm most sure insurance will..think about it.. your planning on putting explosives into a magazine.... you plan on putting this on your own property??