PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From Southeast PA

MikeinPA
01-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Hello all. I've been doing back yard shows every 4th for about 15 years and have been buying from Patriotic Fireworks in MD. They are a nice family run biz that used to have a dirt road to their place. You thought you were going to stumble upon a moonshine still. I bought Dave's DVD's because my main interest is e-match so I can lie in the grass and push a button for the finale. The contingency plan is se PA leaves little options from a supplier point. Patriotic suggested I call Nitro which I haven't done yet. They don't sell 1.3 but maybe they have something to offer. Anyway, happy to join the forum. Light em up.

jknepp1954
01-08-2015, 10:05 PM
Welcome to the pyro talk forum. from central pa here - with a pyro heaven store - LOL
soak all this wonderful info in like a sponge!

N3OQO
01-08-2015, 10:16 PM
Welcome from the other side of the state. Enjoy! Great folks here!

PyroManiacs
01-09-2015, 01:38 AM
Welcome to PyroTalk, Mike!

Where about in SEPA?

Check your inbox as well.

PyroJoeNEPA
01-09-2015, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the Forum Mike. LOTS of Pyros in PA! Have you considered joining a club? Crackerjacks hosts eb=vents in PA regularly--one in Wilburton next month & another near Bloomsburg in a few months. Also, Pa Pyros have events on both sides of the state. Great way to meet other pyros & get "information" wink wink!

Ryan1026
01-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Hello Mike! welcome aboard! great community of Pyro's here with tons of information.. I am not to far away from you, here in NJ.
I venture over to PA alot for majority of my Fireworks purchases, and plan on getting involved with the CrackerJacks Club in hopefully a month or so. CHeck out all of the clubs as PyroJoe mentioned... All good stuff!

Welcome again! enoy the forum and happy shootin!

Wholesale Fireworks
01-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Welcome to Pyro Talk from Patriotic's sister Company. That's a great crew over there. You definatelty want to get up and see Kneppy's as well. You are surrounded by greatness. This is definatelty the place where you can learn a lot and make some great connections with different clubs. welcome aboard and check out our website if you get a chance.http://www.wfboom.com

MikeinPA
01-09-2015, 09:51 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Look forward to making friends and learning.

Westpapyro
01-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Another hello from the West side of the state! Like stated above look into joining some clubs. Some others have mentioned clubs, I'd like to rec the NLPC. Lots of good pyro buddy's out your way.
Chuck

PyroJW
01-14-2015, 11:07 PM
Welcome aboard to the forum's.

algrant1
01-14-2015, 11:49 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Fire Art
01-20-2015, 11:45 AM
Welcome from Central PA! If you are looking for a supplier, we would be happy to help! Check out our website or give me a call.

Al Giordano
Sales Manager
Fire Art LLC
(814) 765-5918 office
(814) 421-8766 cell
www.fireartcorp.com
al@fireartcorp.com